Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ryu0330's Items on eBay

Always trading for USA Basketball Cards..

Looking for all brands and all years... priority are autos, patches, 1/1, rare inserts/parallels.. LMK what you have..

SCF Rewards
    Country

Still have the Coleman, dropping price to 55, 60 tv
    looking for Robert Parish and John Norlander! For trade Hidden Content PASSWORD: myfriendonly

SCF Rewards
    Country

Still have the Coleman, dropping price to 55, 60 tv

are you still interested in the huge Pippen lot? if so, maybe we can try and work out something... thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

Absolutely! Any Chamberlain or Parish, along with McGrady? Would definitely be interested in the Pippen lot, let me know if you have some GU or autos of pre 2000 players (not pre 2000 cards) you'd put in the trade

SCF Rewards
    Country

Absolutely! Any Chamberlain or Parish, along with McGrady? Would definitely be interested in the Pippen lot, let me know if you have some GU or autos of pre 2000 players (not pre 2000 cards) you'd put in the trade

roughly... i have 100 pippen base cards i would move... i could probably give you 1 additional GU from the list below but if you want more from the list below... i would like to try and work something as well for your Lebron RC
    STOUDAMIRE , AMARE
    10-11 Donruss GAMERS GU #d 219/299

BILLUPS, CHAUNCEY™
    04-05 All Star Lineup WEEKEND HIGHLIGHTS THREADS GU
    10-11 Panini Season Update ALL STARS GU

ISSEL , DAN
    13-14 Court Kings VINTAGE MATERIALS GU #d 29/125

JOHNSON, LARRY
    14-15 Lettermen HARDCOURT STARS FLOOR

McDANIEL , XAVIER
    13-14 Select SELECT SWATCHES GU

UDRICH , BENO
    14-15 Hoops BLAST FROM THE PAST GU

WALLACE , BEN
    04-05 UD GAME JERSEY

WALLACE , RASHEED
    01-02 Topps Xpectation FUTURE FEATURES GU

SCF Rewards
    Country

The lebron is valued around 320- would need a lot more than those. I am interested in the Dan Issel, Larry Johnson and the 2005 Billups but not for the Lebron

SCF Rewards
    Country

ok.. i did not know the lebron books that high... we can try something else for it, some other time then...

for now, i will give you the billups with the pippen lot for your coleman.. if that works, you can post it up...

Country
    Army
    San Antonio Spurs Philadelphia Phillies Dallas Cowboys

RyU I've got a Anfernee Hardaway 14-15 Select Tie Dye /25 and Copper /49 if you're interested in buying

SCF Rewards
    Country

RyU I've got a Anfernee Hardaway 14-15 Select Tie Dye /25 and Copper /49 if you're interested in buying

thanks for the offer but only trading at present not unless it's a MJ or Pippen USA i badly need... if you want to trade them tho, LMK who you would consider in trade...