Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

COMC - Canada Shipping - Duty Fees

Hey guys,

I have quite a few cards sitting in COMC account and I'd like to ship them to myself (I live outside Canada).
    However I am worried about the duty fees.

I've bought items off Shutterfly in the US and been dinged a hefty duty fee (and had my package refused from Canada Post until I pay the duty fee) a few times when the order was large (products worth around 100$ +) and then been charged no duty fees on smaller orders (20-50$).

Is this the case with COMC?
    If I ship a large order will I have to pay duty?

My order is a mix of ePack cards and stuff I've bought from various vendors.

Thanks
    Garth

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Vancouver Canucks
    Instagram:

When I was in South Korea I bought loads of cards from COMC but I only paid 3 dollar shipping. I'm pretty sure you can email them and ask.
    I hope this helps...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jogesc2's Items on eBay

I just bought a bunch of cards totally around $90 CDN and paid the $3 flat rate shipping and was wondering the same thing. Am I gonna get dinged on Duty/Customs.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I was dinged once a couple of years ago - I think they just ship from Canada now (if they're sending to Canada).

SCF Rewards
    Country

I believe they cross border the cards themselves to their Canadian location and ship out from there.
    My last package of over 300 cards came from their Canadian location.

This may change if you pick the faster shipping options.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Maple Leafs
    Twitter: @Andy417 COMC Cards For Sale

I made my first COMC request a couple of weeks ago and just received it late last week. 60 cards in total from the past couple of years. Arrived quickly without any duty fees.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Maple Leafs
    See thehip_022's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Yup , I chose the expensive registered option ( gets you tracking ) was a fairly large order , they took the cards across the border and shipped expidited with Canada Post ... no extra fees