Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Jordan Eberle

SCF Rewards
    Country

Jordan Eberle

Jordan Eberle 2010-2011 O-Pee-Chee blank back rookie card. Anyone ever come across 1. Check in beckett n online cant find 1 anywhere. Plus was thinkin to send it away to get it graded.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Those blank backs are rare, no doubt about it. Although, they don't sell too high on the secondary market, sadly. Maybe this changes because it's his rookie year. I don't know if it's worth getting a grade on it, but it's your call. Best of luck! I've always liked those unique blank backs.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Welcome to SCF!

For the past few years (back to 08-09) the Blank Backs have been an unannounced/"surprise" parallel inserted into the product. It harkens back to the good old days when O-Pee-Chee would occasionally mess up and not print the backs of the cards. They're pretty cool. The 08-09 year cards seem to have a higher value on them compared to other years. Took me forever to get one for my Gorges PC...then three showed up in rapid succession and I bought 'em all for between $10 and $25. But to give you an idea of how far they've fallen, I grabbed a Jean Beliveau from 12-13 for like $8. Jean Beliveau, man!

The Eberle rookie year is a sweet one to have, for sure. The rookies always seem to attract a little extra attention to some of the vets--a PK Subban from the same year went for $60US; if you can find one from later years, it will no doubt be quite a bit less.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Blank backs are tricky, sometimes you will see 2-3 of the same player show up at once during release while other times you may not see one for several years.

In 13-14 in the first week of release 3 Danny Dekeysers showed up on ebay within the first couple of days and I was lucky enough to snag 2 of the 3. After those 3 I have never seen another one show up in the 2 years following. (There is one Dekeyser blank back on COMC but that is one of my 2 that I sold a year ago).

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks guys