Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

I would sell as well...how much are you looking for? :)

COMC has them right now, they were ePack pulls that I transferred to COMC and sent them to Beckett through COMC. I have 1 priced at$180 but will accept an offer of $150 and one not listed for sale (will list when the first one sells).

And of course Sportscardheaven comes instantly with the lowball offers and comes back with the same offer over and over again even after being declined. Really wish COMC would allow a block user feature (or do they already have one?).

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kearl_Rob's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

99% sell

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I don't think there's a block user feature, no. Too bad..... wouldn't mind an "ignore this seller" feature for the same reason.

COMC has them right now, they were ePack pulls that I transferred to COMC and sent them to Beckett through COMC. I have 1 priced at$180 but will accept an offer of $150 and one not listed for sale (will list when the first one sells).

And of course Sportscardheaven comes instantly with the lowball offers and comes back with the same offer over and over again even after being declined. Really wish COMC would allow a block user feature (or do they already have one?).

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Maple Leafs
    See thehip_022's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

There is an option to auto decline a certain % below your asking price , haven't gotten an offer from him since lol

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Sell once the season starts. Everything is a little bit lower in the summer months. Some would say that even all-world goalies can "fall right off the map."
    @808-Zoomer Get yourself a bunch of Bennett stuff for sure. My LCS guys said that they grabbed like 30 of his YG's they were listed so cheap on COMC.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See suitup_17's Items on eBay

Where will the regular non-graded YG top out at?

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

@Thedirtybirds17 For McDavid? It already has topped out and has been sliding downwards consistently for months. I think the curious case of Nathan MacKinnon is instructive, though I do believe McDavid won't crater anywhere near that badly. If McDavid gets off to a strong start this season and/or has a great World Cup, things will hopefully level off around that $75-$80 mark at the lowest.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 72bigcountry's Items on eBay

I'd definitely sell. Is it possible his cards increase in value? Sure, but it's more likely they drop. His cards are already more expensive than Crosby and seem to rival Gretzky, pretty hard to top that.......

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See suitup_17's Items on eBay

@Thedirtybirds17 For McDavid? It already has topped out and has been sliding downwards consistently for months. I think the curious case of Nathan MacKinnon is instructive, though I do believe McDavid won't crater anywhere near that badly. If McDavid gets off to a strong start this season and/or has a great World Cup, things will hopefully level off around that $75-$80 mark at the lowest.

Yeah the McDavid YG. I bought mine for $190 CDN, but of course have seen them drop a bit in price. It hasn't reached the level of the Crosby YG, but if he has a HOF career would the card really drop that much?

David

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's the pace it's at lately. If he has a good season it will level off. It usually take a couple Stanley Cups, personal trophies, or Olympic medals to get guys up in to the stratosphere of card values. A dominant season will do wonders for him.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast