Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

View Poll Results: Which pen?

Voters
3. This poll is closed
  • Silver/ Broad Point Prismacolor

0 0%
  • Silver/ Broad Point DecoColor

2 66.67%
  • Other -- COMMENT BELOW POST

1 33.33%

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bigeasysportzcards's Items on eBay

Question What pen/marker should I use for this jersey?

I am going to LSU Fan Day on August 14. I am going to be bringing this XL "No. 7 LSU Tigers Nike Replica Football Jersey - White" with me. I was wondering what pen/marker I should use. I was thinking silver/broad point Prismacolor or silver/broad point DecoColor. What do you guys think? Please comment suggestions below.

Also, I am going to be getting the jersey signed on the number. Should I get it signed on the front number, or the back number?

Thanks!

Attached Images Attached Images

SCF Rewards
    Country

Unipaint Medium Silver paint pen

It's what Upper Deck uses.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I normally use DecoColor silver paint pens, but Unipaint looks very good too.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

Unipaint Medium Silver paint pen

It's what Upper Deck uses.

I agree with "pzero". They are the best silver pen if you don't let them dry out. I had Ichiro sign the jersey below with my silver pen.