Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Checklist by Player

SCF Rewards
    Country

Checklist by Player

Hi guys,

Is there a way to get a checklist of every single card of a certain player? For example I'm starting a Pavel Bure collection and it would be great to be able to check cards off the list as I get them, just didn't know if something like that exists or if I'm going to have to compile my own.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Jose Sharks Washington Capitals
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Go into the Inventory Manager and type his name in. You can search by all kinds of different parameters. It's hard to print out and take to a show with you. But if you do everything online, it works well.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Go to the Inventory Manager here and just type in the player's name

http://opg.sportscardforum.com/scf/inv/cardlist/

clickable icon link is located at the top of the page as a tab button
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

You can try this:

Just type in the player name and then search...

http://www.tradingcarddb.com/index.cfm

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

The Inventory Manager works well here. I use it for my main PC player as well :)

Best of luck!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

OPG Assistant Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays
    Twitter: @Attackfan74

also while using the inventory manager here you can check off the cards you have, create a want list for the cards you need, view your stats for your player ie % of total cards % of autos etc and search other members inventories for cards on your want list takes a little getting use to at first but once your on to it I am sure you will love it
    Bobby Ryan NON 1/1 PC 1280/1339 95.6%
    Aidan Dudas NON 1/1 PC 47/47 100%!!!!!
    Nick Suzuki PC 152 cards
    Wayne Gretzky PC 1593 cards
    Wade Boggs PC 359 cards
    Tony Gwynn PC 187 cards
    Derek Jeter PC 90 cards

SCF Rewards
    Country

All of these posts are super helpful. Thanks guys!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders
    See goose97's Items on eBay

First of all welcome to SCF!

To continue on with Iheartjacquie's creating a want list in the IM. There is a search function that you will be able to find all that is on your want list in the IM from all the members that have their cards listed in it. If you click the view your want list in the inventory menu it will take you to the Inventory want list screen. Then click the Find all want list in the inventories, and it will direct you to all the cards available as I said from members that have taken the time to input their cards.

I would suggest however to input all your Pavel cards into the IM first, and mark them as PC. Once you have done that then create a Player Rolodex link, and from there you will be able to see a stat line with how many cards you have, and how many cards he has in circulation. If you click that stat line it will bring up all of the broken down details of your collection. In the window Wantlist manager for Pavel Bure there will be three links synchronize(Sorry I'm Canadian, I spell it with a "Zed"), Delete, and Match. If you click that Match link it will automatically add all of the remaining Bure cards you do not have to your want list simultaneously, and you'll be able to start the search for your player right away.

It's a lot of info, but checkout the tutorials just to get more of a visual.

Also if you want you can have a look at what I have available for Bure:

http://opg.sportscardforum.com/scf/i...ems/pavel-bure

I also carry the alternate trade page as well for the traditionalists that still use that option:

http://goose97.webs.com/

My want list is in there as well.
    Searching for: Jagr, Palffy, Stumpel, and Boyd
    ***Doing some massive updating. Please be patient!***
    My new trade page is almost complete. My player want lists, and PC is still under construction. It's progress is here:
    Hidden Content
    For Easy Trading use the SCF Inventory Manager! It is Fully Up to Date!!!
    Search my inventory on SCF here:
    Hidden Content
    Also Looking for any CFL Saskatchewan Roughriders Cards!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Welcome to Scf, and if you're looking to start a Bure collection and are interested, I toyed with the idea of collecting him as well and picked up a couple hundred or so cards but have decided my interests lie elsewhere so it'd be available.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the home of the Daniel and Henrik Sedin Collection Hidden Content
    Most Wanted List
    14-15 Masterpieces Sawchuk Red Stick x/35, Barber Black Stick x/25
    Any Sedin 1/1 or game worn letter
    Any Lord Stanley's Mug 1/1