Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ronfir's Items on eBay

2016 UD Black: 2 boxes break, it was at least interesting

I was at the local last week when they got in two cases of UD Black, first case yielded not much and I avoided the product. Owner called me and said he was going to crack the next case and I gave in and said I would take a box. Today I made it by his store

When I got there one of his regular baseball buyers had for some reason cracked six of the boxes so there were two left. I asked the owner to pick one for me.

Base was Taylor Hall, well he used to be "the Oiler"

And an auto that seems to show up in every Black break I have watched: Jiri Hudler.. He must have signed a million autos this year for UD

Jersey card, I don't even remember who

Another auto:

I will let you know that I was not going to buy the second last pack but the owner keep saying nothing great had come out so maybe if there was a case hit it would be in that last pack just sitting there. Look at the serial number and it ends in 08 My birthday is the 8th so I buy it.

So I will show you the two rookie autos from both boxes

But back to the first box, last card in the pack was the best

#3/5

Now to the last box from his second and last case, no plans to restock

Base: Lundqvist

Jersey : a Ranger rookie

Auto:

Another Ranger:

Last card in the pack was this Showcase card. Nice but again the wrong Oiler

But the saving grace of this Black break was this card in the last pack

Well that's it, not sure I will be buying any more 2015-16 hockey, so nice to go out with a nice card.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 72bigcountry's Items on eBay

That's the problem with Upper Deck, so hit or miss. That Larkin is a nice hit, and you certainly could've gotten worse hits than the RNH patch.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    20 connexionhck
    Country

Nice patch on the Ehlers! :)