Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jean-Gabriel Pageau

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (63)
    Country
    See jc-card-collectibles's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Jean-Gabriel Pageau

I really hope he gets some new cards in 16-17 because it is getting really hard to find cards of his I do not already have.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

A lot of collectors are in the same boat, especially if your PC player isn't part of the top 150-ish players used in base and the corresponding parallel sets nowadays. So new pickups can be few and far between, depending on your player. Hey, maybe he'll be included in this years O-Pee-Chee? That product has a deep checklist, which is a great thing for player/team collectors.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Colorado Avalanche
    Twitter: @@DGeschwender See metalica7's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

I feel the same about Clutterbuck, he didn't get a single card in 15-16. Not even OPC.

OPG Assistant Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays
    Twitter: @Attackfan74

I am the exact opposite lol I wish they would skip Ryan in a couple sets (particularly the parallel heavy ones) just so I can catch up
    Bobby Ryan NON 1/1 PC 1280/1339 95.6%
    Aidan Dudas NON 1/1 PC 47/47 100%!!!!!
    Nick Suzuki PC 152 cards
    Wayne Gretzky PC 1593 cards
    Wade Boggs PC 359 cards
    Tony Gwynn PC 187 cards
    Derek Jeter PC 90 cards

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kearl_Rob's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I am torn a little bit... I do ALL of the Red Deer Rebels (WHL). It is nice to have 4 guys to chase (De Wit, Spacek, Pratt and Mahura are the 'new' crop), but that parallels are KILLING me. I collect EVERY Rebels card made as long as there are 1) at least 5 copies and 2) a Rebels Jersey Pictured or Rebels Memorabilia in the card. The Nugent-Hopkins people who think that an autograph is still worth $40+ are frustrating.

It was nice to see some of the rarer older ITG cards come out of Vault... filled some holes in the gallery. It is odd though, I have 25 1/1 cards and about 25 plates... kinda makes me wonder if I am the only Rebels guy out there. Yet I still thirst for a HUGE amount of ITG Landon Ferraro cards!

It would be nice to have a dozen or so cards to chase each year (between all of the sets)... a base, a parallel, a rare parallel, a plate, an auto, a rare auto, a jersey, an emblem/number/patch and maybe some of those cool nameplates or CHL crests... but finding 8+ copies of the same card in different color variations gets old very fast. I am lucky I suppose that there are Rebels cards out there to collect at all...

If anyone is interested in looking at my Rebels "master set", check out http://therebelsgeek.webs.com/other-hockey-cards

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

You got your wish, as Pageau has 11 cards in OPC in 16-17. Included in the base set twice, and an auto!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

You got your wish, as Pageau has 11 cards in OPC in 16-17. Included in the base set twice, and an auto!

This is sweet. Congrats, @sensarmy73 !

SCF Rewards
    Country

I feel the same about Clutterbuck, he didn't get a single card in 15-16. Not even OPC.

You're in luck, because he's in this year's.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (63)
    Country
    See jc-card-collectibles's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Sweet!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

You're in luck, because he's in this year's.

16-17, the return of Cal.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast