Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@raisingsienna Instagram:

Major/Minor League Seasons ending. Do you still send requests?

I'm sorry for all of the questions. I'm very excited about getting back into this. It's late August so the majors/minors seasons will end soon. Is it better to wait until Feb w/ spring training followed by minor league assignments or do you still send to places like a stadium or the last minor league stop? I'm sure I'll send some to the AZ Fall League once I purchase some minor league cards.

Many thanks and again, I'm sorry for all the questions

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings New York Yankees Indianapolis Colts
    Instagram:

I'd personally wait until Spring Training or Fall League. I have no idea what teams do with their mail over the winter but you'd probably have more success waiting.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jimmyz86's Items on eBay

I'll send to Major League teams thru the middle of September. In the past, I've always had a mini-rush of returns right after the season when guys presumably catch up on their mail. I sent my last batch of minor league requests out for the season at the beginning of August.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I personally wrap up baseball early and do a mailing to spring training.
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well the season ends September 5. If you haven't sent any I wouldn't risk it as it takes around 3 business days to get to them. I would wait until Fall League for minor leaguers. As far as Major Leaguers go, you can send them usually until mid September or probably even until like September 25 but check schedules too. I wouldn't want to send someone a ttm to a team that had no more home games remaining at that time. I just sent out the last of my minor league ttms on Monday so I wouldn't send any if I were you

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@raisingsienna Instagram:

Well the season ends September 5. If you haven't sent any I wouldn't risk it as it takes around 3 business days to get to them. I would wait until Fall League for minor leaguers. As far as Major Leaguers go, you can send them usually until mid September or probably even until like September 25 but check schedules too. I wouldn't want to send someone a ttm to a team that had no more home games remaining at that time. I just sent out the last of my minor league ttms on Monday so I wouldn't send any if I were you

Thanks so much for the info! Yeah, I figured I got into this at a pretty bad time. Will try some AZ Fall League stuff, perhaps, but otherwise seems too risky