Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kylefanbsb1963's Items on eBay

Oh Geesh... "NOT another eBay question"...

Simple question, I hope...

I had two buyers who:
    1. One took eight days to pay, and
    2. One who never paid or answered my emails.

Blocked them both... question is...

Can they still leave feedback on me? The one who never paid is not going to be a problem as I cancelled the sale, but the slow payer I can see him leaving me negative feedback. I do plan on "slapping his hands" when I leave feedback, but I know he will return the favor.

Or... since he is blocked from bidding on future auctions, is he blocked from leaving feedback on the auction he won and took forever to pay for?

SCF Rewards
    Country

the canceled auction i dont think can leave feedback as a deal never took place. the other guy i believe can whether you block him/her or not. you cant leave them a negative, you can only post a negative comment on a positive feedback which essentially will do nothing once it gets lost in his/her feedback pages

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kylefanbsb1963's Items on eBay

the canceled auction i dont think can leave feedback as a deal never took place. the other guy i believe can whether you block him/her or not. you cant leave them a negative, you can only post a negative comment on a positive feedback which essentially will do nothing once it gets lost in his/her feedback pages

Thanks... that's what I thought... sad