Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Way Late August PC Show & Tell - Josh, Gallagher, Carey, and the New Guy!

It's been a pretty busy couple weeks and I totally forgot to post my usual monthly recap thread. So here's some stuff that I've had for about a month already. It's new to your eyes though, right? There's going to be a couple different components to this one, so bear with me and have fun.

OK so I will start off with the cards in the mail, etc. It was another relatively quiet month, but some pretty good cards arrived all the same.

I like this one. I like it a lot. I can't wait until he brings the heat to the Bell Centre.

The new touch on the SPA Future Watch cards is pretty cool.
    2015-16 SP Authentic Autographed Future Watch Inscribed #282 Mike McCarron

I got these from a trade at the shop on trader night...
    2015-16 SP Authentic 1995-96 SP Retro Gold #R21 Alex Galchenyuk

2015-16 SP Authentic Sign of the Times Rookies #SOTRCH Charles Hudon

This one comes via eBay for a ridiculously small amount of money.
    2015-16 O-Pee-Chee Platinum Blue Rainbow #GA Brendan Gallagher

And of course it's not a Richard S&T thread without some Carey Price...

Like to thank @Pheebs888 for this:
    2015-16 SP Authentic #162 Patrick Roy/Carey Price

I generally try to avoid sticker autos for the Price PC, so this one may end up on a future trade bloc, but for now I like it because of the throwback jersey:
    2010-11 Crown Royale Heirs To the Throne Signature Material #CP Carey Price

This one is more the usual style of auto for me...
    2008-09 Ultimate Collection Ultimate Signatures #USCA Carey Price

That's it for the cards. If that's all you really care about, you're probably safe to leave. But then you'd miss all the really fun stuff!

I've said it before and I will say it again, if you are a Habs fan you positively must join Club 1909. The rewards, the fan interactions, all of it. Just a great, terrific experience and it costs literally nothing other than the $30 registration fee. Here are my final two rewards from this past season...

Josh Gorges Locker Room Name Plate

Carey Price Autographed Hat

Again I say...free! Don't even have to pay the shipping cost.

This wasn't the only interaction I had with Josh & Carey last month. I was very proud to participate as a lead volunteer in the autograph session for Josh's Street Hockey Tournament here in Kelowna. You can read all about that here.

I was pretty pumped to see Josh & Carey, never gets old obviously, and Brendan Gallagher is also a really cool dude. Got my photo with him after the signing was over. Here's the signed goodies...

Special appearance by Brent Seabrook!

A very cool haul, and I'm very happy to report that the entire event helped raised over $57,000 to help build a new elementary school here in Kelowna. Proud to be a part of that!

August was also my best opportunity to get over to the Capital News Centre to see some of the guys practicing. One of my goals for the summer was to get Carey & Shea Weber to dual-sign a photo from the Olympics, but the day I went down there Carey wasn't around. Bummer. On the upside, I did get to meet Shea and welcome him to the Habs. Dude is enormous. He also signed this for me, one of the first times he was captured wearing a Habs uniform.

And on top of all that, this is how I ended the month:

That's right, I'm a Coors Light Games Athlete, baby!

Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Awesome stuff! Those Carey & Weber pickups are the bee's knees. Very, very cool haul all around!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Those are very nice Price cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See seanw1940's Items on eBay

I have to make it to one of those events at some point. really would like to hit up a Wings training camp as well.
    congrats on the cards and the gear! as for the Coors....shame....shame....shame

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I have to make it to one of those events at some point. really would like to hit up a Wings training camp as well.
    congrats on the cards and the gear! as for the Coors....shame....shame....shame

It'll be a cold day in Kelowna before I turn down beer-based free trips! LOL

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See G0SHARKSG0's Items on eBay

very nice pick ups, always nice to meet the players and get some autos. Seems like a great August!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome pickups. Love the signed memorabilia.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays New England Patriots
    Twitter: @KarineHains See Pheebs8882's Items on eBay

Great stuff Richard and glad we could help each other's PCs...I'm still too raw to collect Weber...maybe one day lol

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

LOL @Pheebs888 if you want any more PK stuff I've still got a fair amount to deal!