Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See scox23's Items on eBay

Last 2 visits to LCS SP Authentic box + 2 packs and 2 boxes UD ICE huge McDavid MOJO!!!!

So after being away from home for a few months for work, I decided to treat myself to a box break. I went into my LCS last week and decided to bust a box of SP Authentic.
    The following were the hits (or misses):

SOTT Bobby Ryan
    FW Auto #/799 Anthony Stolarz
    SP Retro Max Domi, SP Retro Noah Hanifan, SP Retro Kevin Fiala, SP Retro Jakub Voracek, SP Retro Zack Parise, SP Retro Tyler Johnson
    UD update YG Joseph Blandisi, UD update YG Jordan Weal
    Moments Toews/Sharp, Moments Felix Potvin, Moments Aaron Ekblad, Moments Willi Plett & Legends Bobby Clarke.
    AND..............................
    FW Auto Patch #/100 ARTEMI PANARIN redemption!!!!!!!

After hitting this, I busted 2 more packs and hit some more goodies and hit some Flyers mojo with a SOTT John Leclair and from last year set (which is inserted into this years SP Authentic) Limited Auto Patch #/100 Sean Couturier!

So, after being on a high from that pull for the last week, I decided to see if my luck was still going and went back to break a few more boxes, and went with ICE. The first box was a dud, which hits (misses!) were:
    ICE Premieres Level 2 Retro Andreas Athanasiou #/799
    ICE Premieres Mark Alt #/1999, Brendan Ranford #/1999, Alexandre Grenier #/1999
    Global Impact Robbi Fabri, Exquisite Legends Bobby Orr, Rookie Relics Jumbos Ryan Hartman #/299
    and the biggest hit (sad) ICE Premieres Autographs Noah Hanifan #/499

After hitting this dud box, I was thinking lets break another because it can't get any worse, so I had 4 boxes to pick from #91,93,96,97... Searching for luck I picked 97 which was a good choice!
    The hits on this one were:
    ICE Premieres Level 2 Retro Jake Virtanan
    ICE Premieres Anton Slepyshev #/1499, Mackenzie Skapski #/1999, Brady Skjei #/1499, and Joel Yermin #/1999
    Global Impact Mikko Rantanen, Rookie Relics Jumbos Nikolaj Ehlers #/299, Exquisite Rookie Kevin Fiala #/399
    AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST
    ICE PREMIERES AUTOGRAPHS CONNOR MCDAVID #/125!!!!!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cant go wrong on getting a McD

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Great results!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

New Member Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Philadelphia Eagles Philadelphia Flyers
    Send PayPal to Rybowski Member is PayPal Verified

Great hits on the Panarin and McDavid!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See G0SHARKSG0's Items on eBay

wow that's some awesome luck, keep the hot streak alive!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice score, especially the McDavid. Congrats.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Some great hits. By any chance do you plan on trading the Couturier? If so I would be interested.
    The want list at this link features what I need of Gretzky, Roy, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous sets. I also have a CFL want list on my page and if you have nothing from it I will consider other traders of current Ottawa Senators,Guy Lafleur, + trade bait.

Wants - Hidden Content

Traders - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See scox23's Items on eBay

I am willing to trade the Couturier, the price isn't listed yet but I will take a look if you have a trade list or bucket

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am willing to trade the Couturier, the price isn't listed yet but I will take a look if you have a trade list or bucket

Great, you can find the link to my traders at the link in my signature below. Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (63)
    Country
    See jc-card-collectibles's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

I am interested in that bobby Ryan SOTT. Check my tradelist thread.