Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Nowitzki-fan41's Items on eBay

Broncos for trade for baseball

Looking for autos, rare rcs, or SPs/low #d only for current players. May consider relics of hofers only. Big/notable prospects are a huge plus. The only nfl player im interested in right now is paxton lynch, and only autos of him so baseball is probably the best route.

Players i look for (ill look at anything else i can use as trade bait too, but these guys will be a huge plus)
    Pence, posey, kershaw, bumgarner, corey seager, colorado rockies (current only unless its castilla or helton)

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Trade em for some Trevor Siemen RCs

SCF Rewards
    Country

pm sent

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Trade em for some Trevor Siemen RCs

Siemian is good, but only a stop gap unless he turns into Brady, Lynch is the QB of the future in Denver barring a catastrophe. Who knows how it will turn out but you cant let a 1st round QB ride the bench for too long.

PM returned, thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I agree on the Simien/Lynch thing ... but that D is so nasty they may just be able to win a ring with Simien this year, and if that happens, it wouldn't shock me to see them trade Lynch to a team like the 49'ers, Bears or Browns ...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Bump it up for the day.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Up again.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Are you willing to sell? If so, please pm me prices on both Von Miller's, Demaryius patch, and Peyton jersey.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants
    See sanfran22's Items on eBay

I'd be interested in the roby.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Are you willing to sell? If so, please pm me prices on both Von Miller's, Demaryius patch, and Peyton jersey.

Sorry, just looking to trade mainly right now, if I sold Id like to sell as a lot.

I'd be interested in the roby.

Man, so much great stuff in there, too bad Roby isn't worth more than a couple of bucks. The only thing I saw that had a SV even low enough to mention (I don't know any BVs, I'm sure its way off there) is the Pack Wars Greinke auto. I also have a 2014 Elite Status Gold die cut Roby rc auto I can let go with the certified Potential auto too, its #d 171/199. Lmk, I wont exactly hold my breath on it though, lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast