Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Richard's September Show & Tell - Gorges First, and a Bunch of Habs

I'm on point this month! LOL

Taking a quick break from preparing the forthcoming AMAZING season-long contest for y'all to show off some hockey cards that made their way to me in September. I'm missing posting a bunch of Timmy's stuff because it tends to leave me as quickly as I can pull them. Anyways, here's the goodies...

Random'ish stuff from September includes a cool Beaulieu Prime RC:

And this here Zach Fucale SP Authentic Future Watch auto...building up a pretty good PC of him on the cheap right now. In the future this may pay off...

Would you believe me if I told you that this is my first Josh Gorges card showing him in a Buffalo Sabres jersey? I have done all I can to avoid it, but for $5 who could pass up his best card of the 16-17 season?

I may have posted about this before, but I've decided to primarily hone in on three Canadiens players for the season ahead. You will be shocked, SHOCKED I SAY, to learn that they are all from BC: Brendan Gallagher, Shea Weber, and someone else. LOL

Here's a couple cool Weber pickups:

And a ridiculously cheap Brendan Gallagher auto jersey. Seriously, I almost felt bad considering the original owner dropped over $300 to flip it for less than 10% of that.

And a really cool parallel from his rookie year too!

OK I'm not going to insult anybody's intelligence. You all know who "the third man" is in my triumvirate of BC-born Habs players. It's my understanding he is "back" as they say.

Shiny Timmy's card:

Beautiful SP Authentic autograph:

And yeah there was a tournament last month...

Wait, that's not the super cool one at all!

This one is!

Yeah, you like that right?

Can't wait for the mail run later this week, as there's some gems incoming from COMC.

November's thread is also going to have something extra special, something I've been working on for months!
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Wait! I forgot one! It's not even a hockey card!

As a Blue Jays fan, once I saw and heard about this really cool Topps Now issue, I had to have it. I had to figure out a way to get it without paying Topps over $50CAD for shipping, which I did. Big thanks to a couple sources on Twitter for pointing me in the right direction to find...
    2016 Topps Now #401 Josh Donaldson ( Smashes HR Hat-Trick In Front Of Home Crowd)

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Awesome pickups, especially those Carey's ! (That uber-nice Scripted Stoppers and that beast of a World Cup Auto)

I also agree with you on Fucale, as he is so underrated in the hobby right now... until his breakout Vezina/Stanley Cup winning season ;) But seriously, I believe he'll be quite the franchise NHL goalie down the road! Keep those pickups coming Richard !

And congrats on the Gorges pickups, those OPC Blank Back parallels can be super tough to find. Still missing mine from the last 2 seasons even after checking eBay almost everyday!

Edit: And you just made it rain at the end there. Sweet Donaldson Topps card! I really like the idea for those cards. Go Jays!
    Last edited by creasecollector; 10-04-2016 at 01:00 AM.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah I am a fan of the Topps Now / Panini Instant concept. Simple, basic cards that commemorate season highlights and you can get them within a week or two of the event itself. Love it!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

That Donaldson is really cool. I have not bought any, but I've been made aware (recently) how nice some of Topp's stuff is.

As for the Habs: The Price World Cup Auto is a beauty..... and $5 for a Blank Back? Can't go wrong with that.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great show and tell, R. Clearly a Weber PC is brewing.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

@tuukkatime A deeper one, anyways. I've always had a few cards of him due to his Rockets alumni status. Now, though, gonna be one of the big ones. Wish I had held on to a few of the cards I've owned over the years.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great pickups, especially the Carey Price auto.