Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Mr.Gem.Mint's Items on eBay

Cancer Update. (Remission)

Long story short but i was diagnoed at 26 with testicular cancer. I went from 2 sport D1 athlete to laying in a hospital for 2.5 years. Plus the 10+ surgeries and countess chemo treatments (4 hoirs a day, 5 days a week)

I'm not making this a victimizing post but woman have so.many more outlets and support groups ,and since this is a predomoninantly male forum, i would do what i can to geLong story short but i was diagnoed at 26 with testicular cancer. I went from 2 sport D1 athlete to laying in a hospital for 2.5 years. Plus the 10+ surgeries and countess chemo treatments (4 hoirs a day, 5 days a week)

I'm not making this a victimizing post but woman. Have so .many more outlets and support groups ,and since this is a predomoninantly male forum, i would do what i can to get the word out. So PLEASE check yourself regularly and see a dr with any concern or feel free to ask me if you have any questions. Thanks and check your balls for cancer my friends. Get the word out. So PLEASE check yourself regularly and see a dr with any concern or feel free to ask me if you have any questions. Thanks and check your balls for cancer my friends.

Mods i know this is the wrong section but can you please leave this up for 1 day. Thanks

Aaron

PS: These, along with other boards helped me get throught chexmo! That and my continually chase or 03-04 exquisite: ) so thank everyone.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    COMC Cards For Sale

What are things to check for on your balls? lumps?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

1) I am glad you are getting better. I am glad that this and the hobby has helped you persevere through your treatment.

2) Yes, we should check our balls just like women need to check their breasts

3) Post will not be moved

Thanks for the update

SCF Rewards
    Country

Exactly. Or the hardening of one.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you man

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Blazin_pyro's Items on eBay

I was just looking through the basketball section, for my son, and seen this thread. Man I'm so sorry you have to go through at such a young age. And I'm sorry anyone has to go through any cancer at any age!! I'm at the other end of the spectrum. I was diagnosed with cancer at the age of 50. No I was not that tremendous athlete but I had been a firefighter for 22 years. I don't toot my horn about my job but I do know this. I wouldn't have done anything else. Even a pro athlete!! Four surgeries, six chemos and ten months out. But for me I went back to work. For me that is more amazing than any award I have ever received. It was the hardest thing I ever completed and here is where I will toot my horn. I have done a lot.... So 2016 comes to light and guess what? I was just diagnosed with pneumonia and valley fever and I am being tested for cancer again. Yes I am 58 now. I was looking at retiring at 60 with 32 years in.

Little do you know how this has helped that little bit. I have been going crazy waiting for the results. But if this helps anyone, of any age, than so be it. I agree check your nuts but do not let any lump go by. Anywhere. Anytime. I am a full grown, older (don't like the word old!!) male. And I had breast cancer... Now it's possibly lung cancer. Check anything...

Aaron if you need to talk or just vent, pm me. Either way take care of yourself and get through this crap and grow up to be "older".

Robert

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for all the kind replies and remeber if you find any 03-04 ud exquisite basketball stuff please let me know !

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cmvferreira's Items on eBay

Hi Aaron,

I'm so sorry to hear about your battle with cancer...

Sadly, that insidious and merciless killer have been around, in my family: I've lost my Mother (she was only 51 years old...), my two Grandfathers and my Father-in-Law to that killer...

Hope You get completely well!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for all the kind PMS everyone. It helps more than you'll ever know.