Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Trump Baseballs for Autos

Stumbled upon a brand new case of them. They have a clear sweet spot and the leather looks like it would take ink rather well. Anyone use them in the past? I usually use ROMLB for TTM autos and particular people for IP. Those get a bit expensive though and these seem like they would do well.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See adamluangraj_123's Items on eBay

Curious to what these look like?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

They hold OK on signatures. You can see what my Trout looked like a few years after getting it signed on a Trump baseball. I had used a few dozen of them in the past and actually wished I had sprung for official MLB baseballs afterwards. The Trump baseballs used to be such a value, but seems how they are not made anymore, few folks know what they are. I would use them over other cheap baseballs, but definitely the official MLB baseballs will give you the best value should it be something you want to get certified later for resale.
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

They hold OK on signatures. You can see what my Trout looked like a few years after getting it signed on a Trump baseball. I had used a few dozen of them in the past and actually wished I had sprung for official MLB baseballs afterwards. The Trump baseballs used to be such a value, but seems how they are not made anymore, few folks know what they are. I would use them over other cheap baseballs, but definitely the official MLB baseballs will give you the best value should it be something you want to get certified later for resale.

Exactly the kind of info I was looking for. Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Stumbled upon a brand new case of them. They have a clear sweet spot and the leather looks like it would take ink rather well. Anyone use them in the past? I usually use ROMLB for TTM autos and particular people for IP. Those get a bit expensive though and these seem like they would do well.

I have been looking for some of these for a long time. Where did you find them?