Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ronfir's Items on eBay

Prizm: four packs and I got my Buddy

Busted four packs of 2016-17 Prizm today. Packs were jumbo and priced at $11.25 per pack Got some nice inserts and color plus this auto below:

Other nice cards.

Klay Thompson Explosion
    Paul Pierce blue prizm 30/99
    Greg Monroe purple prizm 10/75
    Deyonta Davis rookie prizm 11/25

Other rookies
    114 Kabussuere
    55 Stone
    33 Felder

and
    #1 Ben Simmons

22/49

Pretty cool to get one of the autos you wanted out of only four packs.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Nice Hield.

Are these jumbo only this year? I don't see any other kind of Prizm boxes for sale on the card box web sites. Was wondering if that was the only option, or if Panini is going to release regular size Prizm boxes later. Not gonna bust it this year if the $150 jumbos are the only option...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ronfir's Items on eBay

Nice Hield.

Are these jumbo only this year? I don't see any other kind of Prizm boxes for sale on the card box web sites. Was wondering if that was the only option, or if Panini is going to release regular size Prizm boxes later. Not gonna bust it this year if the $150 jumbos are the only option...

Jumbos where the only packs our local had in stock so I can't say for sure, but that was it at our local. Two autos per box accounting to the owner.