Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Selling Medium Flat Rate box of cards including 31 AUTO cards, 1 GU, tons of rookies and some serial

Looking for any decent offer. Looking to clean out stuff. It will cost $13 to ship, but should be well worth it for resellers. Included scans of all autos and a sample of the sets the base/rookies will come from. Shoot me a PM, definitely looking to move these and ship them out tomorrow!
    Attached Images Attached Images

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Any takers at $60 dlvd?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

40?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Could you do $52 to cover shipping? I will put bubble wrap in there and do my best to make sure nothing moves around too much. Thanks for the offer.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

yes, i could

Ed