Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Maple Leafs
    See thehip_022's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

very nice stuff indeed . I have also looked threw my leafs yg's a few times and shook my head at the lackluster prospects we have had , but the kids this year are some exciting to watch

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors
    See darbscard88's Items on eBay Instagram:

Hi friends, thanks for taking the time to view and comment on this thread. Time for another update, and quite a nice one! Here's the latest additions to the collection:

Starting things off with a couple of artifacts Matthews redemptions that both came from members here. Sloth, who is great to deal with and chat with gave me a good deal on the silver redemption (along with a couple other items). I worked out a large trade with another member for the base redemption. The Matthews card came from a neat little walmart mystery box.

Moving onto this beauty, the same card shop owner who traded me for the Matthews exclusive picked this up and we worked out another trade. I ended up giving him a decent sized stack of semi quality young guns, nothing too crazy. worked out well, just need Brown and Zaitsev to complete the exclusives young guns from series 1!

Some autos. Really happy with the Soshnikov level 2. Picked it up at the card show this past weekend for $5.

Speaking of trilogy, here is the full Leafs crop of rookies (I think). Sloth also hooked me up with a good portion of these via trade/sale. Really like the look of these cards!

The parkhurst rainbow is coming along nicely. Managed to hit most of these in packs, The red Hyman came from the card show as well for $5. Have a red Matthews incoming as well. If anyone has red or black Nylander, please hit me up!

Up next is some Willy Nylander love. Managed to hit the base emerald in a pack, and the dual materials version came from Sloth. The exquisite was the main pickup at last weekend's card show. I paid $30 for it, now sure if this is a good price, but the card is so sweet looking, I didn't mind.

And finally, the rookie parade line /999. Already had the Matthews, the rest actually came in a single eBay lot for $15 which I was really happy to pay. May try and track down the golds and reds eventually!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

This update is pure awesome :) Wow!

You're crushing it lately with your Leafs Rookie collection! Superb stuff man. Keep up the great work!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks buddy, really appreciate the constant encouragement! Hope to someday have a PC as cool as yours!

This update is pure awesome :) Wow!

You're crushing it lately with your Leafs Rookie collection! Superb stuff man. Keep up the great work!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Time for another update. Decided to attend the local card show, figuring there would be some nice series 2 and other recently released sets Leafs rookies. And there certainly was. I brought most of my traders from series 2, not really expecting to be able to trade them, as most vendors prefer to sell, but I am some glad I did! I only ended up purchasing two of the cards below, the rest were just from trading my hits from series 2 that I didn't want anyway. Just goes to show that every card has value to someone, even if its not you.

IMG_4404.JPG
    First up, some trades. Picked up the OPC glossy rookies of Matthews and Marner. I think these come from some sort of Walmart exclusive box? Also grabbed the Kadri victory rookie for $1, because why not?

IMG_4405.JPG
    My only other purchase, Kapenen young gun. Not sure why, but Kapenen was very hard to track down at the show. There were plenty of Marners (which I still need), Leipsic, Lindberg, etc.. but very few Kapenens. Found this one for $8 which is a bit high but meh.
    IMG_4406.JPG
    Was pretty excited to see this Marner victory rookie. These were inserted into the free national hockey card day packs and seem to be pretty tough to track down. Luckily, I found an Islanders fan there with this Marner who swapped me for a Barzal young gun and a Beauvillier OPC auto. There was a Matthews victory rookie for sale but the guy wanted $80 which was a bit more then I wanted to spend.

IMG_4407.JPG
    Matthews OPC Marquee rookie rainbow. This was the only modern card this vendor had, the rest were vintage. Swapped a couple low end young guns for it from series 2.

IMG_4408.JPG
    Possibly the best card of the day, the case hit OPC red border marquee rookie Marner (what a mouthful). This was where the trading really paid off. Didn't think there was a chance he would trade this card over selling it, but I managed to nab it for a Stan Mikita retired canvas and a Travis Konency rookie materials.

IMG_4409.JPG
    Finally, a Soshnikov YG exclusives young gun! Was able to trade a Dylan Strome YG plus some other low ends for this from a nice vendor there! Good day overall!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Calgary Flames Toronto Blue Jays Saskatchewan Roughriders
    See braden7673's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

#003/100

This one is not as good as the Matthews YG EXCLUSIVE, but I think this is one of my favorite pull this year...

20170304_122625.jpg

Let me know if you know someone who is seriously interested in it?

Beautiful collection of yours there! Incredible!!!

Braden

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs
    Upper Deck ePack

awesome, if you come across any extra leaf 16/17 YG acetates let me know I'm searching...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Time for a March update. Special thanks to SaskCards for the main card in this update. He was great to deal with form start to finish and gave me such a fair price on another card I thought Id never own. His packaging and shipping was also the best Ive ever seen- the card could've survived a snowstorm! Here are the newest adds to the PC:

FullSizeRender-11.jpg
    Leipsic Orange Rookie from SPGU

FullSizeRender-14.jpg
    Next In Line Inserts from Series 2 OT Marner and Nylander

FullSizeRender-12.jpg
    I was digging through some old cards I had as a kid and found these two Belfour cards. He is one of my favourite players ever and one of the best Leafs goalies ever in my opinion. Would love to track down the other parallels from that topps set.

FullSizeRender-13.jpg
    And here it is! Mitch Marner young guns exclusives 003/100 from SaskCards! Thanks again man, I never thought Id be able to own exclusives of Matthews Marner and Nylander but thanks to some luck and help from some good people, it has happened. These were the 3 cards I wanted the very most when I set out to collect Leafs rookies. Maybe someday, I will come across the high gloss ones, but for now these will more then do!

FullSizeRender-10.jpg

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Love it! I really like the trio of UD YG Exclusives shown at the end there. Such a great crop of Leafs rookies

Congrats on these !

SCF Rewards
    Country

Time for another update before hitting a card show tomorrow. Picked up most of these through trades on SPC!

IMG_4635.JPG
    First and only four ICE cards for the PC so far. Def want to try and track down the short print subzero cards as well and as many Ice premieres Leafs as I can. Matthews will be out of reach unless I can hit one, you never know!

IMG_4638.JPG
    William Nylander young guns canvas, still love the style of the canvas cards this year.

IMG_4639-2.PNGIMG_4643.JPGIMG_4644.JPG
    Some SPX rookies have been added to the PC. Really like these cards, some of my favourite designs of any set. Def need to track down Nylander and Matthews.

IMG_4641.JPGIMG_4642.JPGIMG_4650.JPG
    Some fleer showcase stuff. I hit the Marner ultra violet myself from buying 3 loose packs. Probably a top 3 hit of the year ! Also have Matthews and Marner EX cards that I forgot to include!

IMG_4645.JPGIMG_4646.JPG
    Some platinum! Also have Nylander and Gauthier red prisms incoming, really like this set too.

IMG_4647.JPGIMG_4648.JPG
    Some jersey cards that I picked up at the last show, been a while since Ive updated apparently!

IMG_4640.JPG
    And finally a Lindberg exclusives, thanks for looking!

PS, if a mod wants to move this thread to the show and tell section, feel free. Probably a better spot for it
    Last edited by YoungGuns1988; 04-28-2017 at 05:36 PM.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast