Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Philadelphia Flyers Pittsburgh Penguins
    Twitter: @theAndrewKubat See Venom-86's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

comc.com - slow shipping?

Let me start off by saying I love comc.com. However, since their "affiliations" with upper deck epack and ebay, it seems that their shipping and delivery has taken a big hit.

I had purchased cards and epack transfers in my inventory and decided to have them shipped to me. I placed my order on November 16th and was given an estimated shipping date of December 16th.
    Really? 20 days to pick, pack and ship 18 cards? Remember, this is not 20 days until delivery. That I would accept. This is 20 days before they even leave the comc.com facility.

As I said earlier, I am very pleased with comc.com as a place to find cards, but their star is not shining as bright as it was.
    Last edited by Drewk86a; 11-30-2016 at 09:18 PM.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting: Hidden Content (95% complete) / Hidden Content (88.4% complete) / Eric Lindros (35% complete) / Ilya Kovalchuk (45% complete)...and to a lesser extent...Hidden Content (65% complete) / Hidden Content (48% complete) / Brian Propp (70% complete)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Did you purchase cards on comc? I ask because some aren't stored at their facility. Some come from other locations, even canada. Those cards can take a week or so to get sent to comc, then they package and ship which can take another few days, and that'd about amount to the length of time you're receiving.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See joshpackham's Items on eBay

so after black Friday I requested a shipment on Nov 28th and it's giving me a ship date of Dec 9. I had about 50 items in my shipment.
    Hidden Content
    I collect Ovechkin, Matt Johnson and Nathan Horton

MY PC
    Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I have never found their shipping to Canada to be particularly fast.... but will also mention that I've never had a problem with it (I've never purchased anything there I needed quickly) and I'm usually having cards shipped by the 100s.

Since the UD / ePack stuff came to be - timelines for processing submissions, mailbox submissions, and shipping seems to have slowed, but never something I found to be unreasonable. I'm guessing with their eBay (and Amazon) sales, those are the packages they have to ensure quick shipping on, so in house packages get delayed a bit more than they used to.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Yes they've become a huge hub for the hobby. And with that means delays and extra processing time. Their inventory continues to grow by leaps and bounds, and they only have so much manpower and staff to get things done efficiently. They tend to meet their deadlines when they post them for orders, which is appreciated, and as long as you're not in a situation where you need the card now now now, it's just part of the process.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Im buying from COMC for about for a few years now and shipping to canada is always 20-30 days.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

I've found COMC to be fairly consistent (considering their inventory is growing everyday). I'm no bulk buyer either, so I can't say for those huge orders, but they are always pretty reasonable for me since I started buying. I usually order 1-2 cards from them, with a max shipment for me was around 15-20 cards or so.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Blues
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I placed my first order for 60 cards shipped to me on 11/25 and had them in hand by 12/1. I was shocked how fast it was!

New Member Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See manthis02's Items on eBay

hum ive never dealt with them yet
    but I'm really looking into it.
    my new flicker

Hidden Content

- ( IN ROCK WE TRUST )= (ITS ROCK or BUST)-

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

I've got 216 cards coming from the black friday sales, for the last couple of black friday weekends the shipping has always been delayed because of the amount of cards and shipments requested sitewide.

My order was given a shipdate of 12/19

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast