Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

New e-Pack Exclusive Product: 2016-17 Compendium

2016-17 Compendium Hockey is an e-Pack exclusive trading card set featuring a 900-card base set! Released in three series over the course of the 2016-17 NHL Hockey season, each series features a 300-card base set, various inserts, and multiple levels of parallels to combine and collect.
    Series One is available now, exclusively on Upper Deck e-Pack. Read below to find out more about this exciting new set!
    Compendium Series One Hockey Features

• $0.99 per pack
    • 300-card digital Base Set
    • 8 digital cards per pack, 24 packs per box
    • Find digital Magenta parallels, 1 in 3 packs on average
    • Find digital Net Destroyers and Carbon F/X inserts, 1:12 packs on average

Click on the “Dice” icon in the store to see the insert ratios for 2016-17 Compendium Hockey packs purchased on e-Pack.

Combine Cards into Rare Parallels

Combine 10 copies of any individual 2016-17 Compendium digital base card (#1-300) on Upper Deck e-Pack™ to receive a blue parallel of that card with the ability to have the physical card mailed to you.

Combine 5 copies of any individual 2016-17 Compendium blue parallel base card (#1-300) on Upper Deck e-Pack™ to receive a red parallel of that card with the ability to have the physical card mailed to you.

Combine 5 copies of any individual 2016-17 Compendium red parallel base card (#1-300) on Upper Deck e-Pack™ to receive a gold parallel of that card with the ability to have the physical card mailed to you.

Build Complete Sets to Earn Achievement Cards

Base Set SP Achievements

Collectors who complete an entire regular, blue, red, gold or magenta base set (cards #1-300) on Upper Deck e-Pack™ and elect to redeem it for this achievement by 9/30/2017 at 11:59pm (PST) will have the first two (of seven) SP Achievement cards that corresponds to the parallel version of the completed set (base, red, blue, gold, or magenta) added to their collection, with the ability to have the physical cards mailed to them.

Heart and Soul Achievements
    Collect a complete digital Net Destroyers insert set on e-Pack and combine it to earn the first (of seven) Heart and Soul PETG cards, with the ability to have the physical card mailed to you.

Collect a complete digital Carbon F/X insert set on e-Pack and combine it to earn the second (of seven) Heart and Soul PETG cards, with the ability to have the physical card mailed to you.

Stay tuned for more exciting news regarding Compendium Marathon Achievement cards!

Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

This looks very cool!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

You guys know what to do with your Josh Gorges cards right?

SCF Rewards
    Country

All cards are gone
    Last edited by jackpot; 12-12-2016 at 11:28 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors

In my Free pack I got a Nylander RC hope I get a Mathews when he out

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bills
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I did not realize they had RC in the free packs.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Despite your absolutely perfect way of breaking this product down, e-packs still continue to confuse the heck outta collectors like me.
    I understand why they do it like they do, but I hate having to wait until I get 5,10 or however many of one card before being able to "cash it out".

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See montagna2006's Items on eBay

I understand why accrual set building is both interesting and lucrative, but the numbers for obtaining the gold set are staggering. You need 250 of a base card to obtain 1 gold parallel card. To get a complete gold parallel set of 300 cards, you'd need 75,000 base cards. There are 2304 cards per case = $270, so you'd need to open at least 33 cases to just get your hands on about 75,000 base cards. That's about $8900. Of course you can trade with other collectors to help get the cards you need, but it still strikes me as formidable odds. But if you have the money and the collecting bug, it's a cool project to undertake. I suppose obtaining a complete blue parallel set is relatively easy and the inserts are good chase cards.