Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Selling the whole show

SCF Rewards
    Country

Selling the whole show

Finally got out my final box of cards. Looking to move the lot as a whole, so you card shop owners this is def. for you.
    I have 118 autograph, game used, or both for sale. Mainly from 2010. Topps platinum, chrome, prime. Some R&S in there too. As well as RC's from Dan Marino, Emmitt Smith, Jerry Rice, John Elway (graded 9), Peyton Manning (graded 10), Terrell Davis (graded 9), Tim Tebow (graded 10.) I'm a Broncos fan, so I have a lot of Autograph's/GU's from them. Gronkowski Topps Chrome rookie autograph, lots of demaryius Thomas and Eric Decker stuff. LeSean McCoy and Mike Wallace Letterman auto's, Ricky Williams/Terrell Davis dual rookie auto.

The exact breakdown is as follows:

59 Autograph's
    31 Game Used
    28 Game Used Autograph's

I have the 2010 platinum base set. Lots of refractors (Marshawn Lynch and P. Manning numbered to #50 from R&S.) Decent amount of orange, purple, and blue 2010 chrome refractors. Numbered inserts from prime. Well a lot of inserts period.

I also have a handful of baseball cards that will come with the lot: (Not included in the breakdown of autograph's)

2002 Topps Chipper Jones GU
    2002 UD Chipper Jones GU
    2010 Bowman Sterling Mark Teixeira/Chipper Jones GU
    2008 Topps Triple Threads Joba Chamberlain GU/Auto #25 (NYY, 2 color patch)
    2007 Tri Star Elegance Josh Papelbon Auto
    2 Kellogg's Clemente Collection Classico (back of cards are in Spanish, #2 and #3 in that 3 card series.) I believe they are from 1994, they aren't dated and I believe fairly rare.

All and all there's about 125 Auto's/GU's or both total. Lots of inserts, refractors, serialized cards. The superstar rookie collection. If you're serious email me at [email protected] I can send all the pictures you want from there. I'm not going to sell team members or specific cards out of the lot. All these guys go together.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See meelypops's Items on eBay

email coming, I will take

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See christopherc9902's Items on eBay

Please pm me a price thanks