Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shaqman1970's Items on eBay

Trading my Nascar auto's and race used for football of the same

First time posting in this forum. I have a bunch of Nascar stuff in my bucket. Feel free to give it a look. Let me know what you like. Looking for Barry Sanders only or selling everything. Thanks for the look.

Robert

As of 8/21/17 a new twist to consider. If you want inserts of Nascar or race used and auto cards I will take Football junk game used or auto's from 2010 or newer but player has to be in pro uniform. No college jersey or auto's from press pass or sage and Contenders. Player does not matter to me just needs to be what I'm asking for. Maybe this will generate a few more trades. You can make the offer or ask me to provide one either way we can get some trades going.
    Last edited by shaqman1970; 08-21-2017 at 09:28 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm interested in the Dale Jrs from TORQUE, 1 of each if you have dbls. I still have 303 Barry inserts & #d in My Inventory
    http://opg.sportscardforum.com/scf/i.../barry-sanders

I also like the Danica/Harvick dual tire but have no more G/U of Barry left, I do have these 4 Denards if you can use any, or $$
    http://opg.sportscardforum.com/scf/i...enard-robinson

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm interested in the Dale Jrs from TORQUE, 1 of each if you have dbls. I still have 303 Barry inserts & #d in My Inventory
    http://opg.sportscardforum.com/scf/i.../barry-sanders

I also like the Danica/Harvick dual tire but have no more G/U of Barry left, I do have these 4 Denards if you can use any, or $$
    http://opg.sportscardforum.com/scf/i...enard-robinson

Can use the Denard auto and most of your Barry Cards. Let me know what you could offer.

SCF Rewards
    Country

OK, how many Jrs have you and if a base or insert, what value do you put on the Harvick/Danica

SCF Rewards
    Country

OK, how many Jrs have you and if a base or insert, what value do you put on the Harvick/Danica

Was hoping maybe you could tell me what it's worth. I do not have a racing beckett. As far as the Jrs you are welcome to all of them. I believe I have the base, base gold, a few inserts, a numbered die cut. Everything of Jr is for trade that I have pics of in my bucket.

SCF Rewards
    Country

OK, I'm thinking its prob. worth $40-50 bk. The Robinson auto bks about $15 ?!? Ill give you that and $65. bk value Barrys for the R/U
    Id really like to know which Jrs for sure and do more Barrys for them ?!?
    Do you want early Barrys or start with the new ones and go back, think my last Barry was '15 U.D.
    Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

OK, I'm thinking its prob. worth $40-50 bk. The Robinson auto bks about $15 ?!? Ill give you that and $65. bk value Barrys for the R/U
    Id really like to know which Jrs for sure and do more Barrys for them ?!?
    Do you want early Barrys or start with the new ones and go back, think my last Barry was '15 U.D.
    Thanks

Ok then just add more Barry's for the Jr's cards. Start with early ones maybe a quick list of like 10 -20 of the ones you have and I'll make sure I don't have them yet.
    Thanks, Robert

SCF Rewards
    Country

Putting up more Nascar...

SCF Rewards
    Country

SWEET Danica auto, are the base & SKILLS FT ?!?

SCF Rewards
    Country

SWEET Danica auto, are the base & SKILLS FT ?!?

Sure can be....Could sell the Danica auto for a nice price...lol I'm adding some more to my Nascar album (don't ask me why) that I picked up recently. Also I added some more Dale jr's to the first bunch.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast