Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Selling my Ultimate Mcdavid Shield 1/1 Auto. Help.!!

So I pulled the Mcdavid 1/1 ultimate shield out of an epack a few months ago. I believe this is my first thread started here but I've looked on SCF forum alot in the past year. So I just got back into collecting.

So I love this card. I really do but I can't help but get offers on the site to sell it. 1 which was fairly decent(15kcdn) in my eyes but I don't know how to evaluate this cards price on the market? Do I keep it or do I sell it now just incase, does it go up in value or go down?

As a disclaimer I'm not sure if it's the best idea to throw out numbers of what you think it's worth on the public forum but maybe a pm would be best? I just dont want thus to turn into a bullboard if the potential purchaser is a member of this site. Which I believe he probably is.

Thanks for all your input guys on my first post!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Arizona Coyotes Detroit Red Wings Michigan State Spartans
    Twitter: @chisparty07 Upper Deck ePack
    Member is PayPal Verified

You never know whats going to happen. If you have no connection to him, sell it while McDavid fever is still hot and if you still want a sick McDavid or a different 1/1 spend a fraction of that cost. He is still doing well, but you never know what injuries could hit (again) and make his cards worth a bunch less.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Connexionhck (72)
    Country
    See thal_corbeil's Items on eBay Instagram:

Ebay is always the best way to go. This is a great forum but way more people are on ebay.
    I collect game used and autographed cards of Beliveau, Lafleur and Maurice Richard. Can consider other nice Habs cards too.
    Flicker: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Jose Sharks Washington Capitals
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Is a piece of cardboard really worth $15,000? If you are not independently wealthy, then I would say, "No." Unless you are retired, and never have to work again, and have money burning a hole in your pocket, then I would say sell it while its hot. Enjoy half, put the other half in a mutual fund, and in a few years, you can buy a shield card of the next "Next One".

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah Ebay even though you'll pay fees (around 10%) you will never get the same price here. Personally, for 15k... I wouldnt hesitate a second but yeah, 1/1 like these
    the best way to know how much you can get for the card is to offer it to as many potential buyers as you can. Ebay.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See salspremiumgoods's Items on eBay

Sell and buy a car, or use the money to put towards a house. No brainer for 15 K on a piece of cardboard.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Connexionhck (72)
    Country

Put it on ebay for 30000$ or best offer. You will get a lot of them.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I honestly doubt anyone would pay 15k for a card... In your situation i would be 15k richer right now. I dont think a Crosby shield has ever sell for that much?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Connexionhck (72)
    Country

One of his ice premieres auto patch sold for 15000$usd a few months ago.

SCF Rewards
    Country

As much as I love this website selling a 1/1 on here versus eBay is almost stupid when you are getting an offer of $15,000. I mean how many people on here can afford that? eBay is a worldwide site that is one of the most popular on the Internet. For big time stuff they are your best bet for selling even with the fees.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast