Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rmgibson2000's Items on eBay

40 Auto's, Patches & Game Used Resale Lot FT/FS!

sold.............................................. ..................................
    Last edited by rmgibson2000; 03-11-2017 at 03:29 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Mr.Gem.Mint's Items on eBay

$160 is way to high for those commons. Id affer $50 just to get them off your hands. If not, best of luck with your sales

SCF Rewards
    Country

Welcome to the site rook. Bad form! Bosa, Rivers, Gronk common? Good luck getting deals done on this site. You can low ball your $50 to someone else and please dont ever splash my thread again.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

Let's keep this civil please. The offer was made, and rejected. Please dont either of you resort to any badmouthing, it isnt necessary. Thanks

Ed

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks Ed! Don't really need an etiquette tip for this site been doing this a long time. However I did use the title that was given to him by this site and declined his offer.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Over 50,000 feedback on ebay at 100% and have been on this site, blowout, oz, a nd scf for over 10 years a piece. Also set up at 8 nationals and over 100 shows in texas. If that qualifies me as a rookie then i guess i am.

I'm not here to belittle anyone. I just like to buy and sell. I just bout 10,000 gu and autos for $300 shipined. Cards that included mj, lebron, kd, shaq, etc. I normally would never reply to a post like this but so be it. I hope you get what you want for them but I'm done talking about this. Have a good day bud.

Aaron

SCF Rewards
    Country

Let's do something productive on this site and make a sale!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

If you're talkin to me then lets take this to PM, and if not then best of luck with your sales