Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 18 123411 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Cool Dr Wax Battle "LIVE" Today July 11th

LIVE EVERY WEDNESDAY FROM 7-10PM

www.thebackstop.net

Tune in and/or call.

1-732-506-9311

SCF Rewards
    Country

i watch it every wednesday and friday most of the shows are good some are kind of boring especially when that weird guy is tehre.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think its pretty good I have called and Im in Australia

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Yeah, they have toned it down. And will continue to structure the show with sports related content.
    I think they're on a steep learning curve, especially since it's live!

THIRDBASE70: Cool, they really need more callers who add content, the Doc can only keep the show interesting for 3 hours with help. He's a smart, well versed guy, you can tell that from the way he jumps right on a subject from most any sport, and time period that's brought up.

SCF Rewards
    Country

yea ive seen it

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have watched it 3-4 times....i like it but kind of boring

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

i like the show, he also has a youtube site where you can watch his customers bust boxes.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs2007
    I have watched it 3-4 times....i like it but kind of boring

I'm not knocking the show at all, it seems to be a hit, but I wonder how many people have similar thoughts? no-one would have known your opinion without this post.
    In my business, I get more out of my clients who have had a snafu, which happens no matter how much pride & time is taken, AND the customer discusses and gives us the opp. to rectify! Not to mention the suggestion cards!

Maybe they do need a set schedule, so we know something interesting(To you or I) is coming up?
    The guests are cool, Spence is a great hobby mind. Their surprises are good idea.

Maybe they need something Like segments...Vintage, Modern. Hobby thoughts, but a specific topic. Player profile, maybe a team of the week. Set of the week, whose cklist would be discussed in depth. IDK, maybe? this could be ironed out via e-mail, phone whatever from Fri-Monday. With the line-up posted on their site Tuesday
    that way the calls would fall in line, and add content to help the Doc fill in 3 long hours.
    :new_all_c I'm sure they're on it.

StainLss:
    It's great to be able to preview products! Since the addition of "The Hit or White Whales" all the other cards in most products are seldom seen.
    If I'm going to pay $150 box, I want to see more than 2-3 card possibilities..lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

We are on it! THIS IS YOUR CHANCE SPORTSCARDFORUM! This is your featured week! Please foward a logo for the homepage. Looking foward to Wednesday 7-10pm est Friday 5-8pm est

SCF Rewards
    Country

Live Box Breaks

Quote Originally Posted by StainLss
    i like the show, he also has a youtube site where you can watch his customers bust boxes.

All those box breaks and more are available to view on our site www.TheBackstop.net

Page 1 of 18 123411 ... LastLast