Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

SCF Rewards
    Country

thats to bad you could have made some kids happy by donating them but there your's do as you wish :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox New England Patriots
    See Nathan7070's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

There are alot of idiots on this website.
    You show your stupidity by saying burn cards, throw them away, when you could give them to ANYONE that doesn't have 1/10th as much as you have.
    Think about when you were a kid and couldn't afford a single pack for weeks sometimes if at all....wouldn't those kids today be happy to get Pro Set or Score cards of Gretzky, Brodeur, Bure, Lemieux? Remember those days when getting your player was more important than getting the most valuable card?
    To even say some of the crap you are saying when people are giving you reasons to keep them or give them away shows your intelligence and where your hearts(or wallets) really lie with the hobby and the love of the sport.
    Seems like it is always the same people that make enemies or having the most STUPID things to say lately on this website....tasteless!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See quadacejj's Items on eBay

Well said Nathan!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spuds1961's Items on eBay

aye aye nathan ,one mans garbage is another mans gold especially when it comes to card collecting take care steve

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Man how many people have those Bowman Tiffany cards from 91/92 etc. Those are some hard cards to find these days and the graded rookies bring some serious Heat. SO perhaps some of that early 90's crap of 400 million cards each is worth something. That is if you were collecting the right thing even in the Mass Hockey Heyday.

DON

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Err... What?

HUGE Bond FIRE

Are you burning Bonds or Hockey cards?

In regards to Tiffany, I have 2 sets of Bowman Yzerman Tiffany, that's a whopping 4 cards, plus about 4 other useless Red Wings.

They are as rare as hen's teeth.

Country
    See icexsubzero's Items on eBay

Too extreme....

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays
    See Rogulon's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

i hold a christmas donations thread here every year we donate to sick kids just think of the kids before you burn them these cards put big smiles on there faces belive me i see it every year.

Hey billdogin let me know about this could have upwards of 10,000 cards for you... hockey, basketball, baseball.....

Jason
    LEAFS PC = 11,042 Total Cards

SCF Rewards
    Country

The early 90's are the RC's from the guys that are starting to retire (if they haven't already).
    One man's junk is another boy's treasure so why burn them. Why not give them away to a youngster who might have a joy in receiving them. Alot of these cards were produced way before these kids were actually conceived so they're always happy to have somethin' older than themselves.
    As my mother always said, it's better to give than to burn (bra's included).

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234