Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Jim Morrison

SCF Rewards
    Country

Jim Morrison

morrison fans, this is a pretty cool site, might have seen it before. there is an awesome video towards the bottom of the page that shows a morph between the two photos....shockingly similar.

http://www.rodeoswest.com/

of all the dead people that are thought to be alive, morrison is the one that i actually believed. there's alot of BS out there, but man that video is cool!!

always question things reguardless of the source - think for yourself and form your own beliefs/opinions

Blog Entries
    Country
    See SingleDaddyof2's Items on eBay

...always question things reguardless of the source - think for yourself and form your own beliefs/opinions

So we should toss out our TVs? You must be mad...

SCF Rewards
    Country

how does that comment make me mad?? by telling people to question things as opposed to just believing what they see, what they hear, what they read, people of authority, etc. how does telling people to form their own opinions and ideas make me mad?? thats a kind dumb statement andy, lol.

i love TV, and i gain alot from TV.....but im smart enough to pick and choose my programs and determine what actually has educational value and what is purely entertainment!!

i didn't even mention TV!!! it was an article about jim morrison being alive, and since he's supposedly been dead for a quarter century, i pointed out that it is a possibility and that people should make there own decissions. if intelligence is a synonym for mad then ya got me!! ya nabbed the monkey!!

Blog Entries
    Country

LOL, it was a joke--meant simply to make you laugh. I was hoping the smiley face would help convey that. Maybe we need better smiley faces....(that was also a joke--so laugh already! :icon_lol:).

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 1_cent_cards's Items on eBay

I caught the sarcasm...but...sarcasm seems to be one of those things not easily picked up by a lot of people on the internet. From now on when you use sarcasm the following brackets are required. ...... Didn't you get the memo?

SCF Rewards
    Country

just found it odd that you chose to ignore the point of the thread (morrison) and post on my friendly words of wisdom at the bottom.

its cool, im used to people thinking im always mad cause of my tone, and a firm belief in my fact-based opinions, i just like to encourage people to think for themselves and evolve ideas!! theres ALOT of crap out there that gets "misrepresented" for lack of a better term. im rarely mad though (except when 16 year olds screw me over on trades!!)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lordoffuzz's Items on eBay

I wholeheartedly agree that pretty much everyone needs to throw out everything you've been taught and do some research for themselves. You'd be surprised to find how much of what you have been taught in life is complete B.S.

That being said, I do not know enough about Jim Morrison or his life/death and the peculiarities surrounding it to be convinced either way. I tend to lean towards the skeptical side when it comes to stuff like this but it could be legit... you obviously know way more about it than I.

I guess I wonder, though... Why would he fake his own death? Was it just to remove himself from the public eye? wouldn't there be other, less dramatic, ways of doing so? I'm just asking as a curious skeptic.

Oh and singledaddy - YES, throw away your television, or at least block out CNN, Fox News, and the other garbage stations claiming to be news sources. I'd argue you get more thoughtful political/social commentary watching an episode of the Simpsons than you would an entire season of O'Reilly, Hannity, Franken, Stewart, and the lot of those talking heads.

Whew.

Blog Entries
    Country

I caught the sarcasm...but...sarcasm seems to be one of those things not easily picked up by a lot of people on the internet. From now on when you use sarcasm the following brackets are required. ...... Didn't you get the memo?

Good point. I didn't really intend sarcasm because sarcasm implies hostility which I really did not want to imply. I should have posted the word "mad", like so....<British accent>mad</British accent>, thus implying mad as in crazy, not angry.