Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Fred Shero Pelle Linbergh autos

Does anyone know what Fred Shero and Pelle Linbergh autos are worth?I have them each signed on 3x5 photos that some took and then had them signed.Any help would be great thanks.Steve
    Last edited by shcards; 11-01-2010 at 11:20 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Green Bay Packers Toronto Blue Jays Philadelphia Flyers
    See sealedpwr's Items on eBay

Not sure what they would be worth , but i would love the Pelle Linbergh.

you might want to try Ebay and see if any have been sold, Keep in mind these probobly don't have a COA.

cliff

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not sure what they would be worth , but i would love the Pelle Linbergh.

you might want to try Ebay and see if any have been sold, Keep in mind these probobly don't have a COA.

cliff

no they don't but they came from a close family member i'm thinking of taking them to psa/dna.I looked on ebay and have not seen any.steve

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Green Bay Packers Toronto Blue Jays Philadelphia Flyers
    See sealedpwr's Items on eBay

Do you plan on Keeping them or selling them?

If you are keeping them i wouldn't get them PSA/DNA

But if you are looking to sell them then getting that done would probobly help quite a bit.

Any other Hockey members have a clue on what these might be worth?

cliff

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Steve,
    Taking them to PSA for authentication is a smart move. If you wait for the right person you will get some decent dollars out of it. Let me just show you this. of course we are talking a little high in my opinion but shows that if you wait you can find someone that will want it.

Pelle Lindbergh-(D. 1985 tragic) Having gained fame while playing for local team Hammarby in his youth and for the Swedish National Team in the 1980 Lake Placid Olympics, Lindbergh set his sights on the North American game. After being drafted by the Philadelphia Flyers in the 1979 NHL Entry Draft (2nd round, 35th overall), he started out his North American career during the 1980-81 season by playing a couple seasons for the Maine Mariners of the AHL before playing his first games for the Flyers in 1981-82. In 1982-83, he was named goalie of the NHL All-Rookie Team. He led the NHL with 40 victories during the 1984-85 season and won the Vezina Trophy, the first European goaltender to do so in NHL history. That same year, he was also named a First Team All-Star. On November 10, 1985, he drove intoxicated at excessive speed in his customized Porsche into a wall, fatally injuring himself and injuring two others. We offer a gorgeous signed 8x10 photo that was taken by the original autograph recipient. He then had the photo developed and had it signed in person at the Flyers Carvinal circa 1984-85. $850

There are more items I found of course not on the bay. As people do not want to sell something on the BAY like this and risk not getting the dollars they want for it.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country

Steve,
    Taking them to PSA for authentication is a smart move. If you wait for the right person you will get some decent dollars out of it. Let me just show you this. of course we are talking a little high in my opinion but shows that if you wait you can find someone that will want it.

There are more items I found of course not on the bay. As people do not want to sell something on the BAY like this and risk not getting the dollars they want for it.

DON

where did you that?lmk thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Do you plan on Keeping them or selling them?

If you are keeping them i wouldn't get them PSA/DNA

But if you are looking to sell them then getting that done would probobly help quite a bit.

Any other Hockey members have a clue on what these might be worth?

cliff

haven't decide what to do yet.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

where did you that?lmk thanks.

Steve,
    Just go to yahoo or google and type in some relevant info such as:

Bernie Parent Autograph
    Bernie Parent Autograph Value
    Bernie Parent Auto For Sale

Stuff like that will give you a lot of information to make a INFORMED DECISION>

p.s. Not sure where you live but there is a great card show that would be a great place to gather information from guys in your state that would be able to tell you first hand what something like that would sell for. Think it called the CHERRY something show. If you want I can find out the exact name but I believe it close to Pittsburgh off hand as a few traveling dealers I know go there.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country

Don,
    Thanks,I really don't live near Pitsburgh.But thanks for the info.Steve

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Don,
    Thanks,I really don't live near Pitsburgh.But thanks for the info.Steve

Steve,
    Well might want to see if there are any card shops close to your area. Just helps you get a better idea of what to do.

DON

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast