Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards

It was performance enhancing drugs, not steroids. They can not say that it was or was not. That was the initial report and they don't know what it was. As stated before, he has tested clean after the initial test which tel sme it was a mistake and not a steroid problem.

First, take a second to get of Merriman's ball sack, and listen. Merriman took steroids. Let it go, stop trying to defend him like he's your daddy.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See randallscardsales's Items on eBay

The guy was in the top 10 in sacks before the suspension,

of course with alittle help from the "Juice"

SCF Rewards

Thank you. His numbers are where they are because of the steroids. And, a Mike Linebacker should not judged by how many sacks they have. They could have 0 sacks and still be the most dominant Middle Linebacker in the gamer. It's now always about numbers, it's about smarts. And obviously, Merriman doesn't have too many, or he wouldn't be taking steroids.

SCF Rewards

Sorry, but are you trying to make me feel sorry for you? You have the best team in the AFC and yet you're complaining. People who ***** and moan when there team if having a phenominal season make me sick. You know what I think? That you need to be happy that your team is going to go far in the playoffs, and stop trying to make me feel as if the Chargers got shafted in the Pro Bowl. "Get real".

Excuse me? I'm not complaining about my team, I am defending of my teams' guys. I am ecstaric that the Chargers are the best team in football. However, I am bitter at the fact that people are saying Shawne Meriman does not deserve a Pro Bowl bid. He was leasding all LB in the voting and lead all at the end of the coaches and player voting. Guys go to the PB for what they do on the field and that was my rant. It had nothing to do with my team. If you would read it more carefully next time, you would have seen that.

SCF Rewards

Thank you. His numbers are where they are because of the steroids. And, a Mike Linebacker should not judged by how many sacks they have. They could have 0 sacks and still be the most dominant Middle Linebacker in the gamer. It's now always about numbers, it's about smarts. And obviously, Merriman doesn't have too many, or he wouldn't be taking steroids.

you all can continue to talk the talk but here is wehat I propose. If Shawne never tests dirty again, then people will look at this situation different. Whereas if he does test dirty again, I would fully agree with you guys. Until then, don't judge unless you get the whole truth.

SCF Rewards

Okay, I believ that's fair. I never said that I considered Merriman in any way a bad player, he is the best young Mike Linebacker in the game. But, I still can't forgive him for taking steroids. Consider this, Barry Bonds only tested positive once, and yet everyone wants to throw out his records. Granted, there is a lot more hype around Bonds, but Merriman doesn't seem to be getting any kind of negative reaction for his test. All I'm saying is that it annoys me that a guy can test positive for steroids, and still make it to the Pro Bowl.

SCF Rewards

Okay, I believ that's fair. I never said that I considered Merriman in any way a bad player, he is the best young Mike Linebacker in the game. But, I still can't forgive him for taking steroids. Consider this, Barry Bonds only tested positive once, and yet everyone wants to throw out his records. Granted, there is a lot more hype around Bonds, but Merriman doesn't seem to be getting any kind of negative reaction for his test. All I'm saying is that it annoys me that a guy can test positive for steroids, and still make it to the Pro Bowl.

In your example using Barry Bonds, he probably went to the All Star game, the equivalent of the PB, after his positive test. The only difference is that Bonds has done the run around on his use in saying that he may have "unknowingly took some sort of steroid". Shawne claims he took an uver the counter supplement which everyone knows is not regulated by the FDA. That means they could add anything to the supplement without stating on the container that the substance is in it.

However, I stand by the fact that Shawne tested positive nearly 2 months before the regular season started and has not tested positive since. For any football fan, that should not be a coincidence. Additionally, if the players/coaches felt he should not be in the PB, they would have voted another way. As it stands, he was the leading vote getter of all linebackers. That tells me that even his own peers and coaches don't feel he is a user of "the juice".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12