Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello to All !

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See turich42771's Items on eBay

Hello to All !

I am new here to this site, but I was an avid trader at SCS.

I used to be a SportsCardSheriff trader, but we have been without our computer for about six months. BUMMER!! When we got our computer up the other day, I was sad to see that SCS was no longer up and running. I was informed to check out this great site and seen that many of the fellow traders are here! That's great to see!

A little about us now... I am Tonya and my son Ben is the collector here. He is 13 years old and does not have the time to do much of the trading. As most from SCS know, I do most of the trading and mailing for him. He is very busy with his school work and he loves the piano. We have a dairy farm and we are also busy with all of those tedious chores. So you may have to bare with us for a few days (or weeks) to get the swing of things on this new site.

Ben got quite a few hobby boxes for Christmas and he has some pretty good cards for trade. We just haven't had the time to get them listed yet. We are really behind the eight ball here with keeping up his Dale Earnhardt Jr and Martin Truex Jr card collection.

We both look forward to helping others to collect and adding to his collection.

We may need a little assistance from time to time until we get the hang of things.

I have done trades with well over 90 other people and I am sure most people have traded with us.

Enough for now but we are glad to be back!!!

Thanks a bunch for reading!

SCF Rewards
    Country

welcome aboard!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hunnied's Items on eBay

Hello hello hello and welcome!

Ashley=)

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See shayne1911's Items on eBay

Hello Tonya and Ben! to STC! Glad to see some more racing fans! Hope you enjoy it here!

Shayne

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tmorrow1957's Items on eBay

Hello Ben, welcome to STC! I was wondering if you were gonna make it here lol.

Tom.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

Thanks for the great intro! It is good to see that you take care of your brother like that.

I guess you won't wait until Tuesday for SCS to come back up?

Mike

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See foursonstrading's Items on eBay

Hi Tonya and Ben. Great to meet you!!

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Remember seeing ya as you said over at SCS. Glad ya found a sweet home here as you will love it. Might take ya a few test laps but you will soon be flying and making trades with old trading partners

DON

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Browns Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics
    See jonsdoe1432's Items on eBay

Hello and Welcome.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ***NONE***'s Items on eBay

....Welcome to STC

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast