Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Question about gaming consoles? PS3 or Xbox 360?

which is better PS3 or /the Xbox 360. if you have a reason, why.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have a PS3 myself. I guess, since they have very similar games, I like the PS3 alot more solely because of the controller. I cant stand those Xbox controllers!

SCF Rewards
    Country

yeah, i think i am leaning more towords a ps3 my self.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Right now the ps3 doesn't have a great game selection. To me I can't stand paying to go online. I heard its only like 5 bucks a month, but its still money. X-box has much better games at the moment. They also have a wider game selection. The better system, however, is the ps3. In due time the ps3 will have some monster titles out. But they are going to perfect it before release.

Jay

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jsab4807's Items on eBay

PS3....controllers are better, you don't have to pay to play online, and the graphics are better.

Of course I'm biased because I have one...but go PS3!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have both and right now the Xbox 360 has better titles and a better selection. The PS3 though has the built in Blu-Ray player. So if you have a HDTV (especially 1080p) the PS3 is a better choice. So I guess if I was only going to get one system I would go with the 80GB PS3.

Charlie

SCF Rewards
    Country

I prefer the XBox 360, since I have one. The PS3, to me, does not have a great library of games and my friends say they just wanna watch blu-ray movies. That, to me, means paying around 400 for a DVD player!!

The 360 has the pay-to-play online because it helps maintains the server. The PS3 server is crap and I can't stand lag and disorder. I love NBA 2K8 and the 360 online is WAY better than PS3. But it's up to you.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I do agree with demonpower55 that the Xbox 360 online experience is better at the moment. This is something that Sony is working on though. The PS3 is still one of the best Blu-Ray players available at the moment and if watching movies in HD matters to you then the PS3 is a great value. $400 for a Blu-Ray player is not an outrageous price. I would however recommend going for the 80GB version of the PS3 which sells for around $499.

SCF Rewards
    Country

what do you think of the 60 gb version of the ps3?

SCF Rewards
    Country

The 60Gb model is getting hard to find since Sony discontinued that model. It is a great model with even better backward compatibility. The 60GB version uses hardware for backwards compatibility and the 80GB uses software. The 60GB would be a great choice if you can find one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast