Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (32) The Bench
    Country
    See ganggreen52's Items on eBay

Will 24 be delayed/cancelled this season?

First off let me say that I used to watch the news EVERYDAY 2-3 times... Now I rarely watch the news 1 hour a week. I've been hearing there's some Writer's strike and that 24 will not start on time and might even be cancelled. Anyone have the FULL story here? This is my favorite TV show and would hate to see it be cancelled.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Many shows are on the verge of having short seasons or even cancellation due to this strike. I am a big "lost" fan and I hear they only have about 8 episodes completed before this strike took place.

Being that 24 is very popular for running a full season week to week I could see cancellation of the show. I can't verify the point but if the whole season is not completed there is a good chance it won't air.

Jay

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (32) The Bench
    Country

Thanks for your input Jay... Really not what I wanted to hear. :(

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See metsin19990's Items on eBay

Unfortunately, Jay is right - it's postponed indefinitely so they can air the entire season.

The only good thing about this strike is that I can get cracking on the 65 episodes of the X-Files on my Tivos :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

The writer's strike has been awful for me. I am a huge Office fan and they only had a few episodes ready before the strike so they are only showing reruns now.... I can't wait for this strike to be over.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm a HUGE 24 fan too...I hate the strike...

Country
    See leeara123's Items on eBay

Well the strike certainly helped Kiefer out as he was arrested DUI. Not sure if he has went to court yet for his punishment.
    I doubt the networks will allow this to go on much longer after the first of the year!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (32) The Bench
    Country

Well the strike certainly helped Kiefer out as he was arrested DUI. Not sure if he has went to court yet for his punishment.
    I doubt the networks will allow this to go on much longer after the first of the year!

Yea I beleive he did. He is already in jail serving his sentance and will be out in early Feburary.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sp0odini's Items on eBay

Jack Bauer will escape from jail in the only way that Jack Bauer can so he can film more episodes of him killing terrorists before the President pardons him from his DUI and he saves the world once again.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i dont think itll be cancelled. its just the whole writers strike will cause the delay. they must've shot like 5-6 episodes already. im hoping they show em in early jan like they always do.