Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SCF Store Fronts?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

SCF Store Fronts?

SCF is looking into offering storefronts to our members. This will allow SCF members to pay a small fee and have all the features (plus some additional ones) of an Ebay store. For instance, storefront owners would be able to:
    • Accept Paypal, credit card and other forms of payments
    • Set up unlimited categories and products
    • Images and details for each product
    • Simple log in and editor
    • Multiple languages (english, German, spanish, etc)
    • Track orders and have customer log ins
    • Your own shopping cards
    • Your own look and feel
    Storefronts will be at sportscardforum.com/stores/. For instance, if you want your store to be called Baseball Stars your domain would be:

sportscardforum.com/stores/baseballstars

I'm looking at offering these at a low price for people that want an ad free site. I may also offer FREE store fronts but there will be Google Ads located on the stores.

Thoughts?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See slamma3's Items on eBay

That sound great Mike. I would be very interested in one even at a fee. Let me know when they are ready to go.

Thanks,
    Tim

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

id be interested in knowing more details Mike, but I would possibly be very interested
    Ed

SCF Rewards
    Country

that would still limit buyers to scf members only, right? if not, do you plan on monitoring all this?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

that would still limit buyers to scf members only, right? if not, do you plan on monitoring all this?

The store front will be on SCF, but the owner of the store will be able to market it to anyone. Each store front will show up well in Google and other search engines. It would be smart to post all deals using the trade manager if they want the dispute team to work for them.

SCF Rewards
    Country

who would we be marketing it to, other than scf users mike, since only scf users could purchase items from the store (and be able to use the TM)....guess im just confused as to the purpose, with respect to how cards are bought and sold here now

SCF Rewards
    Country

would there be a search bar where you could put what your looking for?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

would there be a search bar where you could put what your looking for?

Yes, you can search individual stores or all stores for what you are looking for.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Thumbs up

who would we be marketing it to, other than scf users mike, since only scf users could purchase items from the store (and be able to use the TM)....guess im just confused as to the purpose, with respect to how cards are bought and sold here now

posted by Mike: Each store front will show up well in Google and other search engines.

Does that help any?

Since Mike has shown he's in for the long haul...
    I believe you need to/should get established early, never know what the future holds or how far reaching something like this can go in the internet world. The price is right too ;)

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

That is true. SCF gets 1/3 of its traffic from Google. These storefronts will show up very well in the search engines, especially Google and Yahoo.

The plan is also to promote the storefronts to buys through our full page add in Tuff Stuff. I hope to have an ad in Tuff Stuff for the long term and I will promote the store fronts in the ad as well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast