Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

yeah I saw that good luck I will be added more tonight, my camera's batteries went dead yesterday...lol I wonder why!

Here are my auctions, click here it will take you there.

and remember free shipping for SCF members, read my 1st post for requirements

more than 60 auction ending today and more than 50 going up, take a look...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See yankeepride20's Items on eBay

gio - just wanted to let you know that I bid on about 10 or so auctions, that I would not have bid on w/o free shipping, so this was a good idea for a post. I wanted to let you know in case you wanted feedback on it from a business idea standpoint.

SCF Rewards
    Country

more than 60 auction ending today IN 20 MINUTES, and 30 MORE JUST WENT UP, take a look...

I'm a little confused...Did you say we get $10 credit for signing up? Signing up for what? at naxcom.com? That means if I refer you or something I get $10?

SCF Rewards
    See radioheadfloyd's Items on eBay

Originally posted by DCbear
    I'm a little confused...Did you say we get $10 credit for signing up? Signing up for what? at naxcom.com? That means if I refer you or something I get $10?

Where do you see $10 credit?

It was on another thread...the thread I saw it on linked me to this one

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rshann's Items on eBay

Ryan-
    I won the Jimmy Rollins gold card and the Mark Prior Hobby Masters. Thanks for the free shipping.
    Lefty

SCF Rewards
    Country

FREE SHIPPING FOR ALL SCF MEMBERS

Originally posted by leftyshan
    Ryan-
    I won the Jimmy Rollins gold card and the Mark Prior Hobby Masters. Thanks for the free shipping.
    Lefty

AND A SWEET DEAL ON THAT PRIOR CARD, TOO

Thanks lefty got it they are going out tommorrow may 4th, quick pay you guys, he is a role model, we all need to follow, and if anyone else got anything I need to know, PLEASE

more than 60 auction ending today IN 20 MINUTES, and 30 MORE JUST WENT UP, take a look...

i bid on the higginson. thanks a lot gio :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See yankeepride20's Items on eBay

Gio - I won three cards, but have 2 more hopefully closing tonight. Once those are done, I'll pay you all at once and post them here per your instructions. Thanks!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast