Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

With that being said every country has their own problems. Why don't you go to another country and fix their problems while also fixing this ones. At no time has this country tried to claim to be perfect. Have fun and Remember no matter where you go there you are.

BANNED

Country
    See lindat32's Items on eBay

ok im going to stop, this thread is falling apart alleady

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

ok im going to stop, this thread is falling apart alleady

Please don't stop I was just beginning to have fun. Would a purely non-commital help? or what about a we could always do a little however if you are then

How was/is it falling apart?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Care to prove this?

Also, what I care about is who is killing people today, not 400 hundred years. I care about the current situation because I can impact that. I can't go back and fix history. 70% of all terrorists on the State Department list are Muslim organizations. Not a single Christian group. I'm pretty certain that there are no other religious groups outside of Islam that is sponsoring terrorism today. I haven’t seen any Buddhists suicide bombers lately. :)

I just don't believe in being biased, that's all.

SCF Rewards
    Country

hey man,

your second paragraph kinda proved my point. I am not a fan of christian radicals either. However, my point was that in the Muslim religion, the Koran, which all muslim's read, states that all non-muslims are to be killed. We are not talking about the fundamentalist bible, we are talking about the bible that all muslims read.

And as to your first paragraph, over the course of history, more people have been killed by sword than nuclear bomb, that doesn't make the sword more dangerous. You have to put history into perspective.

Once again, just trying to keep this conversation unbiased. You failed to recognize all the Christian atrocities that have happened over history. I was just evening out the playing field.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I just don't believe in being biased, that's all.

Being an Atheist I sort of find this hard to believe. No I am not throwing at you.

**DISCLAIMER**

At no time am I trying to hurt anyone persons feelings! I am much better than that. I go for huge groups of people at once. That way I get more bang for the buck.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ntgiants612's Items on eBay

meanwhile, though 90%+ of this country are christian

This is also not true. Most sources I have seen say the number is 76.5%.

http://www.religioustolerance.org/chr_prac2.htm

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

This is also not true. Most sources I have seen say the number is 76.5%.

http://www.religioustolerance.org/chr_prac2.htm

Pish Posh, close enough to get the point across. Don't get wrapped around the akle or you will not see the light through the trees.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ntgiants612's Items on eBay

Pish Posh, close enough to get the point across. Don't get wrapped around the akle or you will not see the light through the trees.

Hardly pish-posh, you are talking about a difference of 15%, which is approximately a difference of 31 million people (using numbers off the site).

However, my main point is that almost 25% of the US population is not Christian.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast