I just want to start out that for a show at a mall, it was above average than other mall shows. Overall with card selection, there was more baseball cards than any other sport. Football was a close 2nd and hockey was a close 3rd. Basketball ards were hit and miss at tables. Of the dealers there, only 3 dealers had wax boxes to buy. Out of those 3 dealers, the guy who ran the show (Mike) had the best selection overall. He had the new Allen & Ginter boxes in, 08 Topps football, and some of the other 08 football series that have been out. The prices that he had the boxes marked at to me was a little above average. He had the Allen & Ginter at $100, '08 Topps football at $53 and the other 08 football products were right around Dave & Adam's Card World prices.

With the individual card sales, the prices were close to 1/2 book, some a little over 1/2 book. There were no signers at the show. I don't think that they ever would have signers, too small of a show and it's in a public facility. There was no admission to get into the show since it was at the mall. There were no raffles or prizes for showing up.

The dealers overall were very nice. Once they saw you get in front of their tables, they were grateful to see you and everyone said at least "Hi". Some were done after that, some wanted to talk to you like you were family. I talked to one girl that told me the price per table for the show (75 per table for the 3 days), and we talked more about the hobby for a few more minutes. I didn't get any pictures because the mall was crowded, plus my camera was dead anyways. If I would of checked it the night before, I would of been able to charge it and at least get some pictures.

My overall experience from the show is that even though trading online and buying from eBay every so often, it is nice to just get to a show no matter where and how many tables are there. It brings back memories of the old hobby before the eBay boom. Most of the people that had tables at the show are the usual one's there, but there was a few more new faces than last time, which is a sign that maybe the show is catching some more attention. I will keep going to the shows at the Berkshire Mall, but it's hard for me to buy anything card wise because of the prices the cards were marked at. I wasn't in the mood to barter or anything, I might do that next time to see if anyone is flexible on their prices. If I had to give a grade to the show, I would give it a C+ with room for improvement.