Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3845464748

Country
    See jjrherdegen's Items on eBay

Only thing I ever got from you was a money order receipt and it showed it was for $20. That is no use to me as I cannot cash it. I have no reason to scam anyone for $20-$30 on here as I have made sales/trades 15x as much in value with no problem. I have never had a problem with getting mail from anyone on here, any bills, or anything from Ebay but you "say" you sent 3 times and nothing arrives at my place but what??? 3 times!!! You say you had paypal but declined to just send that and get it out of the way and still to today I have nothing to at least show for the money it cost me to ship back out the cards to the right person as well as buying him another money order. I could almost believe if you say you sent it 1 time but when you say you sent 3 times and have no problem throwing money out there then it seems really shady and hard to believe.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gozagsgolf's Items on eBay

herdyrules i wouldnt scam u out of that much money

i sent it to u 3 times

Just kidding, I just always wanted a possible reason to use that smilie.

SCF Rewards
    Country

is anyone awake?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Only thing I ever got from you was a money order receipt and it showed it was for $20. That is no use to me as I cannot cash it. I have no reason to scam anyone for $20-$30 on here as I have made sales/trades 15x as much in value with no problem. I have never had a problem with getting mail from anyone on here, any bills, or anything from Ebay but you "say" you sent 3 times and nothing arrives at my place but what??? 3 times!!! You say you had paypal but declined to just send that and get it out of the way and still to today I have nothing to at least show for the money it cost me to ship back out the cards to the right person as well as buying him another money order. I could almost believe if you say you sent it 1 time but when you say you sent 3 times and have no problem throwing money out there then it seems really shady and hard to believe.

hey guys, it might be best to try and resolve through PM's or through a mod.

SCF Rewards
    Country

well twice i believe was actually money so you could of easily just said u didnt get it and the other time i sent a money order and u could of easily just not cashed it i have never bought anything for 20 bucks and that was your money order hence the reason i sent it to you i also have made high end deals way larger than that and NEVER have had a problem on my end

Country
    See jjrherdegen's Items on eBay

Yeah well you told me the first time you sent cash and Rmgibson said there was nothing in the envelope in which I believe him with him 400 feedback and the other 2 times you told me you sent money orders in which you have no proof of sending in which that reciept means nothing because it shows me nothing but the fact it was for $20. It is all about Karma, if you wanna crank me for $20 or so then it will just come back on you. I have never seen a person so willing to just keep sending money a few days after each time I said I haven't gotten anything makes it so hard NOT to believe.

Country
    See wheeler281's Items on eBay

Not sending paypal is sort of fishy and who sends a money order 3 times. These are the sands that run through the hourglass.... It is starting to get interesting

Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3845464748