Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 19 123411 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thekidhypno's Items on eBay

my 2008-2009 NBA season IP thread

i'm going to be going to a lot of games this year. first half of the season i'll be going to the nets arena, then i move to florida and i'll be going to magic games. last night i did the knicks and got:

david lee x2
    wilson chandler x2
    jamal crawford
    q rich
    allan houston
    chris duhon
    zach randolph
    patrick ewing jr

next team: warriors

SCF Rewards
    Country

congrats on all the sweet auto's!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

where do you go to get the players signatures? do you get there hours early or stay hours after the game? how bout at NFL games?

SCF Rewards
    Country

where do you go to get the players signatures? do you get there hours early or stay hours after the game? how bout at NFL games?

well with the knicks the players drive their own cars and park in the public parking lot since it's only a short drive to nj from the city.they park and walk down the tunnel the nets players drive down. they're all very nice towards the fans and the whole team signed and took pictures with people. i didn't get all the other players because i have them all. i got my pic taken with marbury, chandler, and houston. i get there 3 hours before tipoff and stay about an hour after the game. i also get inside the nets arena 30 minutes before the public with my friends season ticket holder vip card. i also got walt frazier on my ticket which i can't find, hopefully my girlfriend has it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See leong1's Items on eBay

Good job on parking lot patrol! Nice job, and thanks for posting the scan.

SCF Rewards
    Country

last night i did the warriors vs nets, i did GREAT ill post pics later

warriors:
    corey maggette
    al harrington
    stephen jackson
    marco bellenelli
    Andris Biedrins
    brandan wright

nets:
    devin harris x 2
    bobby simmons x 3
    chris douglas-roberts
    brook lopez
    sean williams
    eduardo najera
    ryan anderson
    stromile swift

next up: hawks

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (3)
    Country
    See tiki_tomoka's Items on eBay

wow, thats sweet. who do you have tickets for? im going to pacers vs. nets saturday so its good to know that they sign well.

SCF Rewards
    Country

wow, thats sweet. who do you have tickets for? im going to pacers vs. nets saturday so its good to know that they sign well.

i'm doing the hawks in a few weeks and they are a great ip team. after that i go on vacation to orlando and im going to try the rockets vs magic and bucks vs magic.

every nets player is obtainable except vince carter. he stopped his car just to get out and curse at kids who ran after his car. the guy is classless.
    Last edited by Carnage38; 11-02-2008 at 04:53 PM.

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (3)
    Country
    See tiki_tomoka's Items on eBay

oh I didn't realize that you hit the hotels, I usually just go before the game but i guess I'll have to go to hotels now LOL
    Last edited by tikitomoka; 11-02-2008 at 05:40 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't do hotels lol I just do pregame and outside the player parking lot after the game

Page 1 of 19 123411 ... LastLast