Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: "Palin is a whack job"

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hendrikus1967's Items on eBay

Talking "Palin is a whack job"

http://news.yahoo.com/s/politico/15073

Well...even some McSame advisers have seen the light:

Also, a “top McCain adviser” told Mike Allen of Politico that Palin is “a whack job.”

Maybe she is. But who chose to put this “whack job” on the ticket? Wasn’t it John McCain? And wasn’t it his first presidential-level decision?

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Now here will come the Republican's trying to defend Palin, everyone knows she's not who should be VP, and everyone knows McCain did it for the publicity, especially because Obama took Biden.

i've said all along Palins....well...."different"
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country

Id rather have Palin then Biden any day of the week. And that has nothing to do with republicans?

Gladdy your such the Big Democrat but do you even follow politics, i dunno your age, but you look and seem younger. I know i never or noe of my friends followed politics back at that ages.

You sure your mom and dad arent democrats and now you think you have to be one too, So you can jump o nthe hate bandwagon?

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country

Id rather have Palin then Biden any day of the week. And that has nothing to do with republicans?

Gladdy your such the Big Democrat but do you even follow politics, i dunno your age, but you look and seem younger. I know i never or noe of my friends followed politics back at that ages.

You sure your mom and dad arent democrats and now you think you have to be one too, So you can jump o nthe hate bandwagon?

i do follow politics yes, i am 16 years

my mom is democratic, i dont know about my dad, i havent seen him in a long time, i do know that i dont agree with Obama or McCains views, but i agree less with McCain's and think he'd be worse for the country.

i dont "jump on the bandwagon".. that'd be my brother, he is very pro Obama, but doesnt follow politics and would give you answers like "he's better cause i like you" (and my brother is 19)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See j80rice's Items on eBay

i do follow politics yes, i am 16 years

my mom is democratic, i dont know about my dad, i havent seen him in a long time, i do know that i dont agree with Obama or McCains views, but i agree less with McCain's and think he'd be worse for the country.

i dont "jump on the bandwagon".. that'd be my brother, he is very pro Obama, but doesnt follow politics and would give you answers like "he's better cause i like you" (and my brother is 19)

gladdy - you should put tina fey's picture on your signature since that is her quote and not palin's. You were informed of that once but you must not have cared to change your banner...

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country

gladdy - you should put tina fey's picture on your signature since that is her quote and not palin's. You were informed of that once but you must not have cared to change your banner...

they look like identical twins anyways, and besides, Palin would say something like that IMO...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ok a few things, Biden has a lot of knowledge on foreign policy. Foreign policy is suppose be a weakness of Obama's, hence why Biden was chosen. Yes, he says things he should not, however he is a knowledgeable guy.

Second, you are going to call Gladdy out for "looking and seeming younger", but you do it with grammar, and spelling like that? That's not meant to be a personal attack, but if you are going to call someone out for their age, at least make your post coherent. You aren't doing yourself any favors with a post like that.

Who cares about age? The attitude that the "Youth" don't matter because they can't vote, is part of the reason why they are put off from politics. IMO the more the youth follow, no matter who they follow, is a positive.

SCF Rewards
    Country

they look like identical twins anyways, and besides, Palin would say something like that IMO...

dude, you have a quote from someone that didn't say it. That would be like me doing a banner with a quote from obama that he didn't say. I couldn't get away with it by saying, "well, he would probably say something like that". I know you think McCain is a racist and Palin is an idiot. If that were true, you would think there are plenty of actual quotes you could use instead of making one up.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hendrikus1967's Items on eBay

Well.. Palin defended her experience with the line that "They could see Russia from Alaska".

Senator Chuck Hagel (R, Neb) critized her for that saying that the American public was not stupid.

So, she might not have said "from her house" but it was pretty close and almost as stupid.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well.. Palin defended her experience with the line that "They could see Russia from Alaska".

Senator Chuck Hagel (R, Neb) critized her for that saying that the American public was not stupid.

So, she might not have said "from her house" but it was pretty close and almost as stupid.

for me, a quote is a quote. There is no way i could get away with a fake obama quote in my sig. Much less the fact that, while close, the quote in the signature is from SNL.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast