Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

When Do I Give Up And Re-Send?

Way back in early November (the sixth to be exact), I sent out to two of my favorite players, Rick Nash and Charles Woodson. Both players are great TTM signers, and I really want both of their autos. Both players usually send back by this point, but I know there's exceptions. So my question is, when should I give up and resend to each of these players? Help is greatly appreciated!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See RockiesFanCards's Items on eBay

If you haven't waited at least 60 days, then you haven't waited at all. And, for current NFL guys my experience is that they sign less or less frequently as the season wears on. I got Irv Noren back the other day after a wait 20x longer than his 'usual' signing period. He included a note saying that my letter got placed in a drawer and forgotten. It happens.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See ruchankirby's Items on eBay

Yea thats been happening to me too I send to Dirk, Big Ben and Dan Uggla back in November and they are all reliable TTM signers and still haven't gotten anything back

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See chargers214life's Items on eBay

also agree you cant give up just yet im having the same problem with mike bibby one of my favs just cant get him back a lot of the guys might be waitin till the end of the season i know a lot of the nfl guys send back when the seasons over good luck guys keep writin

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See leong1's Items on eBay

I agree with the above posts.
    I usually resend after the 1 year mark, if it's someone I really want.

Country

use white pages and call them it works although i called vinny rotinos parents and they said that should pay hiim for an autograph

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See csduncan69's Items on eBay

You really call players? What do they say?

Country

they have said that i should be in schoool and then they say send em something and they will
    one guy got pissed (some cubs guy) cause i asked what it was like getting swept by da dodgers

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See ruchankirby's Items on eBay

use white pages and call them it works although i called vinny rotinos parents and they said that should pay hiim for an autograph

I called Kenji Johjima just now but he didn't answer and I had to leave a message. i hope he calls back

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    New York Yankees New York Rangers New York Giants
    Twitter: @@ChrisWGamble

Calling players to ask for an autograph is a bad move in my opinion. Put yourself in their spot and see how you would enjoy getting thousands of pieces of mail a year, both at your work and your home, and are now receiving phone calls from fans to ask for autographs. Why not just hop in your car and start knocking on their door. (please don't do that, I am being sarcastic so if you do do it don't blame me for your stalking charges).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast