Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Country

John Elway & Bobby Jackson TTM Autos

I have two TTM autos I got back in college that I really can't utilize in my collection anymore. I like them but they aren't that big of a deal to me as I have a TTM project I'm working on that will most likely take the rest of my life to put a decent dent into it.

If anyone is willing to do a trade or buy, I don't want a lot but I would like to get something for them. What I have are:

1994 Topps John Elway Autograph (middle part of auto is faded)
    1997 Basketball Rookies Bobby Jackson (Gophers Uni) Autograph (still a very nice signature on the card)

While again, I would like to get something for them I would also like to see them go to someone that would appreciate them more than I do.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See ruchankirby's Items on eBay

Who is Bobby Jackson? I thought about trading for the Elway but realized that he still is a good TTM signer

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors

Take a Look at My Trade Site
    http://www.freewebs.com/maple19

mike

Country

basketball, drafted by the nuggets, played for wolves.

SCF Rewards
    Country

How much are you looking for in trade on the Elway?

Country

I could do them for the craig smith /999.

Country

nothing much, just something cool, doesn't have to be worth a whole lot. though I'd like to trade both at the same time.

How much are you looking for in trade on the Elway?

SCF Rewards
    Country

nothing much, just something cool, doesn't have to be worth a whole lot. though I'd like to trade both at the same time.

I could give up a Press Pass Legends Matt Ryan Jersey card for the Elway (or both). Also, do you have scans?

Country

scanner is busted sorry. part of why I'm not asking for much and the Elway is faded.

I could give up a Press Pass Legends Matt Ryan Jersey card for the Elway (or both). Also, do you have scans?

SCF Rewards
    Country

scanner is busted sorry. part of why I'm not asking for much and the Elway is faded.

Any need for the Ryan or should I keep digging?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast