Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (3)
    Country
    See tiki_tomoka's Items on eBay

Fukudome signs well in Chicago? Are you serious? He only signed once the entire last season, and it was during locker clean-out. Fruitydome is terrible..

i was just repeating what i was told

SCF Rewards
    Country

That guy must not know what he is talking about, maybe he is confusing Fukudome with Mark DeRosa? lol

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (3)
    Country
    See tiki_tomoka's Items on eBay

dunno

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm going to bump this because I don't want to start a new thread when this one is pretty much fine.

Does anyone have an update on this list? More specifically Hiroki Kuroda. I only have 1 of his A&G rookie cards and don't want to loose it. I'm a huge Dodgers fan and he has escaped me since he was signed. Also need Kas and Kobayashi for a set.

I'm also interested in Tadahito, being he is back overseas has anyone mailed to japan? There are abunch of guys I need for sets who are back in Japan, so any help you guys can offer wiil be greatly appreciated.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

i got some hiroki kuroda japanese calbee rookie card and some calbee base cards of kaz and mashide kobayashi , tadohito iguchi plus japanese lot cards for sale :) anyone"s interested ??

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See indian1797's Items on eBay

Yu Darvish? Any attempts/successes?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Darvish

Yu Darvish? Any attempts/successes?

That's a great question.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Don't know about some but I have been sending to Dice K ST the last 3 years and never have received anything back yet....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12