Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Country

10 Autographs Available

I have another thread for this but because the schedule just came out I need to make arrangements for people that want autos. I've done my plan and I will be getting 10 autos that I will not be able to use. No auto will be free but I ask for a few bucks to help me pay for admittance and part of the fee in the line as well as my time.

The players that I will most likely get that I can't use are as followed.

Dan Gladden (Member of the 87 and 91 World Series teams)
    Ron Gardenhire (Current Twins Coach so far .549 winning percentage)
    Juan Berenguer (Member of 87 World Series Team)
    Jose Morales (Twins Top Prospect)
    Jason Pridie (Twins Top Prospect)
    Joe Vavra (Twins Hitting Coach)
    Roy Smalley (All Star, Member of the 87 World Series Team)
    Matt Macri (Twins Top Prospect)
    Jesse Crain (Twins Reliever)
    Kevin Slowey (Twins Young Starting Pitcher)

If you want else really bad we can possibly work something out. Any items need to be sent on Monday in order for them to arrive in time for Twinsfest.

SCF Rewards
    Country

What would you want for Gladden, Crain and Slowey?

Dave

Country

$9...slowey would be $5 since it's a $10 line with baker/slowey (I need the baker) and $2 for the other two. I'll be paying $15 for the morris/gladden line but morris is the reason to pay.

What would you want for Gladden, Crain and Slowey?

Dave

Country

I guess people are only interested if I give them away.

SCF Rewards
    Country

mayb no1 wants those players?

Country

Maybe you should be on here a little longer before making smartass comments. I was here for three months before I started making them.

mayb no1 wants those players?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See travlncard's Items on eBay

Maybe you should be on here a little longer before making smartass comments. I was here for three months before I started making them.

^^LMAO!!^^

piranhaenter - Hey Man, I probably know you from the shows I just cant put a face to your name... I used to the Moundsview show alot, I havent done much for shows lately... I live in St. Cloud, so Ive went to the one here in town a time or two but thats about it... do you know GaryG21 whos on here? Hes one of the other guys I know from the shows whos on here,...

Hey reason Im in here, im thinkin about headin down to Twinsfest this year... is that this coming weekend 23-25? or the following weekend?

Thanks

Country

I was hoping that would be taken as a joke. I'm sure you've seen me around. I'm a big dude with a scar on my right cheek. My name is John I hang with a guy named Steve. I'm sure I know a couple of the MN guys here but I don't know their handle on SCF. I do remember a guy from St. Cloud though. I can't remember what situation it was where it came up.

Twinsfest is this weekend 23-25...I have some projects that I'm excited to get started with. My uncle died so Saturday is out for me but I only needed two autos on Saturday and my buddy can probably get them for me.

On Friday at 7:00 Mauer and Morneau are signing at the same table for $15. I don't need their autos this year but I can't pass that up. I need Jack Morris at the same time so I'm gonna send my wife to wait in that line.

^^LMAO!!^^

piranhaenter - Hey Man, I probably know you from the shows I just cant put a face to your name... I used to the Moundsview show alot, I havent done much for shows lately... I live in St. Cloud, so Ive went to the one here in town a time or two but thats about it... do you know GaryG21 whos on here? Hes one of the other guys I know from the shows whos on here,...

Hey reason Im in here, im thinkin about headin down to Twinsfest this year... is that this coming weekend 23-25? or the following weekend?

Thanks

Last edited by piranhaenter; 01-19-2009 at 02:41 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i wasnt making a smart *** comment...i was just saying...

sorry if u took it that way

Country

you may go now

i wasnt making a smart *** comment...i was just saying...

sorry if u took it that way

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast