Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country

The wrong thing to say: "You've got a nice set of balls". Great collection- did you do the Dirk and Yao TTM? That's gutsy sending the jerseys. You've got clean sigs on everything- looks great.

SCF Rewards
    Country

do you have like a showroom or something to display those cause those are some really sick autos!

SCF Rewards
    Country

that's a great bunch of footballs you got there! you should probably display each one in a seperate football display case.

keep up the good work

thanks! i do have display cases for most of the footballs.

The wrong thing to say: "You've got a nice set of balls". Great collection- did you do the Dirk and Yao TTM? That's gutsy sending the jerseys. You've got clean sigs on everything- looks great.

thanks! everything is ttm, even the jerseys. i paid less than $10 for each of the jerseys so i didnt have a lot of $$$ in them.

do you have like a showroom or something to display those cause those are some really sick autos!

no showroom just yet. my wife is gonna make me a man cave one of these days

KEEP THE COMMENTS/SUGGESTIONS COMING! I LOVE FEEDBACK!
    Last edited by neverfinished94; 02-01-2009 at 12:51 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

those jerseys look sick and im loving the colt mccoy. Where did you find jerseys for ten bucks? I just started using fantastic-goods.com but they come out to about 40. not sure if you saw that site yet

SCF Rewards
    Country

those jerseys look sick and im loving the colt mccoy. Where did you find jerseys for ten bucks? I just started using fantastic-goods.com but they come out to about 40. not sure if you saw that site yet

Ebay for the Dirk (used)
    Bought the Yao from Hibbett Sports (BRAND NEW FOR $9.99!)

Country

great collection!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See chargers214life's Items on eBay

those are great i love the footballs might be a stupid question but where do you get the white ones at they look sick i love the moon mini by the way lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

those are great i love the footballs might be a stupid question but where do you get the white ones at they look sick i love the moon mini by the way lol

thanks! i bought the white panel footballs from either ebay or from a local sporting goods store for less than $10 a piece.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12