Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2009 Topps

SCF Rewards
    Country

I jsut got back from a day at the Nationals training complex and got Colin Balester to sign an 09 Topps. It was a great looking autograph. These are the best Topps set in a long time for autos.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See csduncan69's Items on eBay

Just don't buy the blaster boxes. Wife just picked me up one and the guaranteed exclusive patch card isn't even game used, it is a replica patch. Also, the blaster box packs don't even have a chance at many of the inserts like auto's and game used. Regular retail packs do have a chance at these. I kinda feel cheated about this box.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have a whole bunch for trade if anyone wants to use for TTM i am looking for extra Mets cards if anyone is interested

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12