Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

You were most surprised by...

I just had an PM from propete23 and he was very shocked to get back Blair Thomas, former Penn State RB, after six months. It made me think about what envelope that I went to open and was shocked most about who was inside of it. For me it was a former basketball star. I had tried to send to Tim Hardaway, Chris Mullins and Mitch Richmond at the same time. I do very little basketball TTM and was not shocked to have not heard from any of the three players. In my mind they were never going to come in. It was literally over a year and a half when I recieved an envelope in the mail with extra postage added to it. It seemed odd to me when I had gotten it and I was happy when I opened it up and Mitch had signed both of my cards! Who did you get that you totally gave up on? How long was the wait?
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

the one that started me back into this hobby- KC Chiefs Linebacker Derrick Johnson- I sent it 18 months before I recieved it back- and that was cool enough to me to start writing to people...

SCF Rewards
    Country

I got Terrell Owens in 4 years, lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

sending to Brian hoyer on michigan state with a dual photo of him and Javon Ringer and he had Javon sign it, it was very cool

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See csduncan69's Items on eBay

I was really surprised to get CC Sabathia back in about 7-8 months. Living in California I got mine back before I had seen any successes posted so it was a real shock when I opened the envelope. This was one of my few successes where I could look at the postmark and still had no idea who could be in the envelope.
    Last edited by Go Sox; 03-30-2009 at 07:30 AM.