Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Smile Photos of your TTM collection

I'd like to see what you do with your TTM Autographs, do you keep them in binders? do you hang them on your wall (5x7 and 8x10's)?
    do you have a room full of Autographed stuff?

I'll post photos when I get a few more, I only have had 3 successes so far

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    New York Yankees New York Rangers New York Giants
    Twitter: @@ChrisWGamble

Right now my collection is waiting to be hung. I am slowly packing away some of my stuff for a later move once I get married. So for the time being most of my stuff is away. However, I put my cards in binders, separated by team.
    I collect NY Yankees, NY Giants, NY Rangers, NY Knicks, and NJ Nets. I am willing to trade. PM me if you have any cards signed by players from these teams.

Working on collecting all living New York Giants (football) and New York Yankees. The question is which team drives me nuts first!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

i have mine in binders right now- since i have over 600 photos, postcards, and other signed, flat stuff, I really dont have room to hang it all- or money to buy 600 frames. within the next couple months, i plan on pulling my favorite 20-25 pictures and hanging them up. My helmets, balls, and other memorabilia is on shelves

SCF Rewards
    Country

I also keep my cards and 8x10 in binders. The cards, I separate by year and manufacturer as I try to complete sets. For example, 2005 Donruss Greats. All of the baseballs go straight into UV ball cubes back into the original box and stored away. All with the intentions of displaying everything in the future. Military moves me alot so I do not want to handle the memorabilia over and over.

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (3)
    Country
    See tiki_tomoka's Items on eBay

i have my pics hanging up, footballs/baseballs/basketballs/mini-helmets in cases on shelves, and cards in a fire/water proof lock box

SCF Rewards
    Country

I found a cool way to display my auto'ed trading cards. AC Moore and Michaels Hobby stores have a section where they sell cubes for displaying baseballs, minihelmets, etc. They also have frames in black and natural wood with plastic card holders in metal slots in rows of 5..These frames hold and display 20 cards and are pretty sharp looking. They go for 20$ but if you check their ads they almost always have a coupon for 50 percent off a regular priced item. 10 bucks is well worth it..