Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: David Price

SCF Rewards
    Country

David Price

Went to the Charlotte Knights/Durham Bulls game last night. I didn't prepare too much for Durham. I wish I had since Matt Joyce, Jon Weber, Justin Ruggiano, and Adam Kennedy came over to sign before the game. But I knew that David Price would be charting since he pitched the night before so i did come prepared sort of for him. The only cards i had of him were the Topps 09 cards of him with Longoria and Kazmir.
    I figured out where he was sitting. Not hard if you follow the radar gun and see that the person using it was tall and left-handed. I got him to sign two of the Topps cards. I really nice autograph on his side of the card. I may try to eventually get the other two playeers to sign but if I don't I will still have a nice Price auto.
    As far as the game goes, if you are a White Sox fan you are in big trouble. The KNights may be the worst hitting team in the history of minor league baseball. I know it is only the first week of the season but only one player in the lineup last night was batting over the Mendoza line and they were getting shut out in the first seven plus innings. By contrast Wade Davis is another stud pitcher for the Rays.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have some Matt Joyce cards if you are interested.

SCF Rewards
    Country

wonder if he is doing TTM care of Bulls?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Propete: I don't know if he does TTM. By the way didn't you say you could possibly do 50/50 with Reading. If so PM and I may some cards to send you.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I found some nice photos of him on flickr... check them out!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I sent to him TTM c/o Bulls about 2 months ago with no luck.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i always thought he did