Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Pete Rose?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Pete Rose?

I have been seeing seeing all the successes from LV, but I've read somewhere that he has a price list. Is this true?

SCF Rewards
    Country

????

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    New York Yankees New York Rangers New York Giants
    Twitter: @@ChrisWGamble

Yes, there is a price list. However, I didn't get one with my last return through the Las Vegas addy. The price list is for baseballs and stuff larger than cards.
    I collect NY Yankees, NY Giants, NY Rangers, NY Knicks, and NJ Nets. I am willing to trade. PM me if you have any cards signed by players from these teams.

Working on collecting all living New York Giants (football) and New York Yankees. The question is which team drives me nuts first!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ok, thank you for your help.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

It was nice to get as he was actually signing that as well! :)
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Does anybody know how much it is for a baseball?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Do you all think this is Pete himself signing all of these? I'm not saying that it's not him but I'm just asking what everyone thinks. I remember hearing something awhile back that there are a lot of fake Pete Rose autographs out there because he had someone that learned how to sign his name exactly like he does or something like that. It just seems kinda odd that a guy like him who probably gets tons and tons of requests TTM not to mention all of the autos he signs in person wherever he goes would have that much time to sign for everyone. Maybe it is him but it just seems too good to be true.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would rather take the chance and have a fake one than not have one at all. I don't plan on getting it authenticated so ill never know.